Critical Care Hospital, Nellore
Medicover Hospitals is one of the best critical care hospitals in Nellore, providing quality healthcare services to patients suffering from acute diseases. The department is responsible for diagnosing and treating life-threatening conditions as well as organ failure, as well as providing intense monitoring.
Medicover Hospitals offers the best treatment possible for emergency and complicated cases. Our critical care specialists have significant expertise and experience in dealing with life-threatening situations. They work with professionals from different departments to provide multidisciplinary care to critically ill patients. Our department is staffed by the best experienced medical experts, nurses, surgeons, hospital personnel, and other healthcare specialists.
The hospital also has advanced therapeutic monitoring technologies, state-of-the-art operating rooms, and emergency wards with complete amenities to help with correct diagnosis and treatment.
We are one of Nellore's most renowned critical care hospitals. Our clinical guidelines aim to deliver the best possible treatment and quality healthcare services.
Milestones achieved in the critical care department
- We are the best critical care team in Nellore with a faculty of four intensivists who cover 24/7 and are recognised as the best team in the Nellore district by collectors.
- We cover all 6 ICUs with complicated and challenging cases with good outcomes in tertiary and critical care.
- The critical care unit successfully manages 400-500 patients every month.
- Our unit performs various ICUs procedures.
- Treated more than 1000 critical care patients during a Covid-19 pandemic.
Procedures/Treatment Options Available
Technology And Equipment
- Portable Echo machine
- Syringe pumps
- External defibrillators
- Pulse oximeters
- Chest compressors