Dr. Sachin Soni is a Dedicated Interventional Nephrologist and Transplant physician working at Medicover Hospitals Aurangabad.. He is a trusted, patient focused and experienced doctor with a long history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their illnesses and diseases.
- Kidney Transplant
- Interventional Nephrology
- AVF Surgeries
- Hemodiafiltration (HDF)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) treatment
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Dialysis
- Permcath Placement
- CAPD catheter placement
Training and Past Experience:
- Nephrology training at Mediciti Hospitals, Hyderabad under Prof (Dr) Anuradha.
- Worked as Visiting fellow at University of California San Diego Medical Centre (USA) in March 2006
- Clinical observer at Mujlibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad (India) in November 2006.
- Fellow International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute, Lucknow (July-Sept 2007).
- Worked at San Bortolo Hospital, Vicenza under Prof. Claudio Ronco as a International Society of Nephrology Fellow (2008-2009)
- Assistant Professor of Nephrology, MGM Medical College, Aurangabad (2011-2015)
- Worked as a Consultant Nephrologist at Sathya Kidney Centre, Hyderabad
- Worked as a Consultant Nephrologist at Seth Nandlal Dhoot Hospital, Aurangabad (2009-2010) , Manik Hospital and Research Centre (2010-2013), and UNITED CIIGMA hospital (2013-2020) Aurangabad
- His articles has published in 42 Journals and also contributed in 4 Chapter Publications.
Awards & Recognition:
- APCN Development award on May 2008from Asia Pacific Society of Nephrology at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Best paper award for oral presentation on Feb 2005, Received for:“Non diabetic renal disease in type 2 diabetes”, at Silver Jubilee Conference of Southern Chapter of Nephrology, Chennai
- Best paper award for oral presentation on Dec 2012, Received for:“Comparison of Heparin versus no heparin anticoagulation during CRRT”, at 38th annual conference of Indian Society of Nephrology, New Delhi
- Best paper award for oral presentation on Oct 2014, Received for:“Unconventional AV Fistula by Nephrologist”, at West Zone Conference of Nephrology, Mumbai
- Best paper award for oral presentation on “Two vessel Transposition : an Innovative AVF”, at AVATAR 2016 Conference of Interventional Nephrology, Delhi
- Best Poster award for “Brachio-brachial AVF : First report from India”, at AVATAR 2016 Conference of Interventional Nephrology, Delhi
- Best paper award for oral presentation on “Gracz Fistula : An innovative AVF by Nephrologist”, at AVATAR 2017 Conference of Interventional Nephrology, Goa
- Best paper award for oral presentation on “Two Step brachio Brachial AVF”, at AVATAR 2019 Conference of Interventional Nephrology, Delhi
- Best Poster award for “Role of CAPD in Cardio renal Syndrome Type 2”, at Vicenza PD course, Italy (2011)