Dr Pavan Wakhare
MBBS, MD (General Medicine)
Experience : 5+ Years
Timings : 10 AM TO 5 PM
Medicover Hospitals KLE
Beside Union Bank of India, Sector No 1
Indrayani Nagar, Bhosari
Pimpri Chinchawad, Pune
Mon - Sat :: 10:00 A.M - 5:00 P.M
About Doctor :
- Kidney Transplantation
- Kidney Biopsy
- Hemodialysis Catheter insertion (Temporary & Permanent)
- Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter insertion (Temporary & Permanent)
- Acute Kidney Injury and Critical Care Nephrology
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Dialysis- Hemodialysis (HD) Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) Hemodiafiltration (HDF) Slow Low Efficiency Hemodialysis (SLED)
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy
Past Experience :
- Assistant Professor in Department of Medicine at Government Medical College And Civil Hospital, Solapur. (Maharashtra).
- Asst Professor in department of nephrology Dr D Y Patil Medical College Pimpri.
- Honorary consultant nephrologist at Inlaks and Bhudharani hospital koregaon park pune.
- Participation of compatible donors to improve HLA matching can increase the kidney transplant rate of O blood group patients. Clinical Queries: Nephrology. 2015;4(3-4):38-40.
- Six end-stage renal disease patients benefited from first non-simultaneous single center 6- way kidney exchange transplantation in India. World J Nephrol. 2016; 5(6):531-537.
- Increasing access to kidney transplantation for the sensitized recipient through three-way kidney paired donation with desensitization: The first Indian report. World J Clin Cases. 2016;4(10):351-355.
- International kidney paired donation transplantations to increase kidney transplant of O group and highly sensitized patient: First report from India. World J Transplant. 2017;7(1):64-69.
- Past, present and future of kidney paired donation transplantation in India. World J Transplant. 2017;7(2):134-43
- Impact of Single-Centre Kidney Paired Donation Transplantation to Increase the Donor Pool in India. Transpl Int. 2017 Mar 20.
- Seventy-seven kidney-paired donation transplantations at a single transplant center in India led to an increase in living donor kidney transplantations in 2015. Clin Kidney J 2015.
- Study of Correlation of Serum Phosphorus with Carotid Intima Media Thickness in Chronic Kidney Disease. IOSR Journal of Dental Medical Science. 2019 June/ Vol. 18/ Issue 6.
- Study of intradialytic Hypertension in Chronic Kidney Disease at a tertiary care center..IOSR Journal of Dental Medical Science. 2019 June/ Vol. 18/ Issue 6.
- Post Transplant Graft Abscess in Hepatitis-B Positive Recipient. Kidney International Reports. 2020 Mar/ Vol 5/ Issue 3
- Evaluation of Role of Heart Rate Variability with Holter Monitoring in Chronic Kidney Disease. International Journal of Research in Medical Science. 2020 Jun/ Vol. 8 Issue 6.
- Analysis of 24-hour urinary sodium excretion and its correlation with 24-hour blood pressure in healthy subjects, chronic kidney disease patients and maintenance dialysis patients. Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research 2021 July/ Vol 12/ Issue 5.
Awards & Recognitions :
- 2nd rank in DM Nephrology Examination.