Master Health Check Up Package for Female in Begumpet
Most of us tend to ignore our health until we are compelled to confront a medical complication. Women have a tendency to put their own health on the back burner while they care for others. It is imperative that they take care of their health and visit their doctor for regular checkups as part of women’s health checkup packages. This will enable any potential issues to be identified earlier and treated more effectively. We provide a women’s wellness health checkup package that assists in maintaining an awareness of healthy ways of living.
The comprehensive examinations of all of your body’s systems, including your cardiovascular systems, blood tests, diabetes, kidney function, liver function, thyroid, and many others, are included in the master health checkup packages. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the individual’s current health status, taking into account any other chronic illnesses. The master health checkup aims to preserve and promote good health, prevent diseases and disability and facilitate early diagnosis, followed by appropriate treatment.
This package comprises 15 Investigations + 4 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many investigations and consultations are included in the master health check up in Begumpet?
The master health check up package, begumpet, includes 15 investigations & 4 specialist consultations.
2. What are the tests and consultations provided in master health check up for females in Begumpet?
The tests and consultations included in master health check up for females are
- X-ray Chest PA View
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- Serum Creatinine
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- 2D Echo With Colour Doppler
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- HBA1C (Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Lipid Profile
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Cardiology Consultation
- General Medicine Consultation
3. Who should get a master health check up in Begumpet?
Women over the age of 18, particularly those with a family history of illness, a sedentary lifestyle, or who have other health risk factors, should consider getting a master health check-up package.
4. Is ultrasound abdomen with pelvis included in the master health check up for females in Begumpet?
Yes, ultrasound abdomen with pelvis is a non-invasive test included in the master health check up to assess the organs and structures within pelvis and abdomen.