Heart Check Up Package in Kakinada
The Medicover Hospitals in Kakinada offer a heart checkup package focusing on heart health. This package includes tests designed to identify potential cardiovascular problems or risk factors. These tests may consist of a 2D echo with color doppler, complete blood picture, serum creatinine, urinalysis, fasting blood glucose, lipid profile, and post-lunch blood glucose. A heart checkup package aims for early detection of heart-related issues and stops them from worsening.
Patients having a history of heart disease in their family or other risk factors, including smoking, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, obesity, or diabetes, can significantly benefit from a heart checkup package. Regular heart examinations help detect any underlying issues contributing to the onset of heart disease. A heart checkup package is a valuable tool for maintaining good heart health. By detecting and treating heart-related problems early on, individuals can improve their overall quality of life and reduce their risk of developing severe complications associated with heart disease.
This package comprises 10 Investigations + 2 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the tests included under Heart Check-Up Package at Medicover Hospitals in Kakinada?
The following tests are included under Heart Check-Up Package at Medicover Hospitals in Kakinada:
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Serum Creatinine
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Lipid Profile
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose)
- X-Ray Chest PA View
2. What is the cost of a Heart Check-Up Package at Medicover Hospitals in Kakinada?
A Heart Check-Up Package at Medicover Hospitals in Kakinada costs INR 3000/- approximately.
3. Who should consider getting a Heart Checkup Package?
People who are over the age of 40, with a family history of heart disease or have a sedentary lifestyle should consider getting a Heart Checkup Package.
4. Are there any risks associated with a Heart Checkup Package?
The tests included in a Heart Checkup Package are non-invasive and safe. However, there may be some discomfort associated with certain tests.
5. How often should I get a Heart Checkup Package done?
The frequency of the Heart Checkup Package depends on an individual's age, family history, and overall health. Generally, it is recommended to get a heart checkup package every 2-3 years.