Heart Check Up Package in Begumpet
A healthy heart paves the way for a healthy life. in India, it is estimated 55 million people with cardiovascular disorders (CVDs). It is said that prevention is better than cure. Diagnosing heart conditions and their risk factors at an early stage can help prevent this & many related problems.
Our heart checkup includes essential tests to assess your overall health like CBP, CUE, FBS, TMT test, X-ray chest PA view, serum creatinine, and more. It also includes cardiac-specific tests such as ECG, lipid profile, 2D echo with color Doppler, and other crucial parameters that can help your doctor evaluate your heart health and the risks of developing heart disease.
Heart diseases are now common even in young adults. Doctors often insist that it is wise to get regular health checkups done. It is especially important if you suffer from lifestyle diseases that affect your heart. Cardiovascular diseases are on the rise in recent times, and it is important to prioritize health and manage symptoms. People of all age groups can take a complete heart checkup to assess their heart health.
This package comprises 10 Investigations + 1 Specialist Consultation. For more details, view the package details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the tests and consultations included in the heart check-up package at Begumpet?
The tests and consultations included in heart check up package at Begumpet are
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Serum Creatinine
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Lipid Profile
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose)
- X-Ray Chest PA View
- Cardiology Consultation
2. Are there any risks or side effects of the tests in the heart check up package at Begumpet?
No, the heart check up package is completely safe and highly recommended.
3. How do you prepare for a heart check up available at Begumpet?
No, special preparation is necessary for cardiac-specific examination, but some tests such as FBS require fasting 8 hours before the test. Continue to take your regular medications, but avoid caffeine and smoking for four hours before the exam. Wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothing to the exam.
4. What is the cost of the heart check up package in Begumpet?
The cost of a heart check up package in Begumpet is approximately Rs.3,000.00.
5. How often should I opt for a heart check up in Begumpet?
You can make a heart health check-up a part of your annual health check-ups. You may have to go for more frequent check-ups if you have any heart condition.