What is Analgin?
Analgin is a pain-killer and anti-pyretic. The ANALGIN 500MG TABLET helps to relieve pain, fever, and inflammation. It soothes discomfort effectively and helps to minimize fever. .
The dosage and length of ANALGIN 500MG TABLET should be administered as prescribed by your doctor. To stop stomach disturbances, it should be taken with food or milk. If you have some history of heart disease or stroke, tell your doctor.
- Analgin uses
- Analgin side effects
- Analgin Dosage
- Analgin Interactions
- Analgin storage
- Analgin vs Paracetamol
- Frequently Asked Questions
ANALGIN 500MG TABLET is used to treat aches and pains as a painkiller. It blocks the brain's chemical messengers that inform us that we have pain. It is helpful in relieving headaches, migraine, nerve pain, toothache, sore throat, menstrual pain, arthritis, and muscle aches caused by pain. This drug is very commonly used and, if administered at the proper dose, it very seldom causes adverse effects.
To get the most advantage, take it as it is prescribed. Do not take more or longer than required, as this can be hazardous. In general, for the shortest possible time, you can take the lowest dose that works.
ANALGIN 500MG TABLET is a drug used to treat chronic or traumatic pain in the body and for the treatment of pain. Before administering the aforementioned drug, patients with a history of other medical problems such as asthma, lung infections, extreme allergy, hypertension etc. must take precautions. The doctor should be notified prior to the start of the treatment whether the patient is pregnant or intending to conceive.
This medication may respond to other medicines, especially those provided for the treatment of blood clots, infections, diabetes, etc., so medical precautions are important.
The information given here is based on the medicine's salt material. The medicine's uses and effects can differ from person to person. Before taking this drug, it is advised to consult a Pain Control Doctor.
Analgin Side Effects:
- Stomach pain
- Kidney damage
- Dry mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Abdominal pain
- Pink colored urine
- Skin rash
- Difficulty in swallowing
Some of the common side effects that may be observed when taking this drug include vomiting, stomach pain, nausea, and diarrhea. Dizziness, drowsiness, or visual hallucinations can also be induced. If you are taking this medication for long-term care, your doctor may check your kidney function, liver function, and levels of blood components regularly. Severe complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney problems can result from long-term use.
It should be administered orally, after a meal, 2-3 times a day per 250-500 mg. The maximum single dose is 1 g, while 3 g is the daily dose. For infants, a single dose of 5-10 mg/kg should be given. The normal dosage for children 2-3 years of age is 50-100 mg, 100-200 mg for 4-5 years, 200 mg for 6-7 years, 250-300 mg 2-3 times a day for 8-14 years.
Adverse effects can result from the concomitant use of the following drugs:
- Thinners for blood (Warfarin, Acenocoumarol, Heparin)
- Corticosteroids, Hormones (Dexamethasone, Prednisolone, Methylprednisolone, Fluticasone)
- Sulfonamides The (Bactrim)
- About penicillin
- Ampicillin-like (Pentrexyl)
- About Amoxicillin (Sinacilin)
- Amoxiclav (Panklav)
- Metformin Inside (Gluformin)
- Around glibenclamide
- To alleviate pain, inflammation, and fever, ANALGIN 500MG TABLET is used.
- Take it with food or milk to reduce stomach pain.
- Take it as per your doctor's prescribed dosage and length. Severe complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney problems can result from long-term use.
- If you have a history of heart disease or stroke, tell your doctor.
- When taking ANALGIN 500MG Pill, stop drinking alcohol as it can increase the risk of stomach problems.
- If you are taking this medication for long-term care, your doctor may check your kidney function, liver function, and levels of blood components regularly.
- If you are allergic to it or any other inactive ingredients that are present alongside it, stop using Analgin.
- This drug should not be used in patients with bone marrow disorders or a history of agranulocytosis or other related disorders (anemia, eosinophilia, and others).
- Analgin is not approved for use in patients with hypotension, asthma, and liver disorders.
- This medication should not be given to children under 15 years of age.
- Alcohol UNSAFE-Consuming alcohol with the ANALGIN 500MG TABLET is unhealthy.
- For pregnancy - CONSULT the physician
- It may be dangerous to use the ANALGIN 500MG TABLET during pregnancy. Although human studies are minimal, animal studies have shown adverse effects on developing babies. Before prescribing it to you, the doctor can weigh the benefits and any possible risks. Consult your physician, please.
- Make breastfeeding -CONSULT the physician
- There is no information available about the use of ANALGIN 500MG TABLET during breastfeeding. Consult your physician, please.
- Moving Driving UNSAFE, TABLET ANALGIN 500MG can cause side effects that can impair your ability to drive.
- Kidney- In patients with kidney disease, ANALGIN 500MG TABLET should be used with caution. A dose adjustment may be needed for the ANALGIN 500MG TABLET. Consult your physician, please. For patients with serious kidney disease, the use of ANALGIN 500MG TABLET is not recommended.
- The Liver- In patients with liver disease, ANALGIN 500MG TABLET should be used with caution. A dose adjustment may be needed for the ANALGIN 500MG TABLET. Consult your physician, please.
- In patients with serious liver disease, the use of ANALGIN 500MG TABLET is not recommended.
It is possible to experience acute agranulocytosis, hemorrhagic syndrome, acute renal and hepatic insufficiency. Signs: hypothermia, articulated hypotension, palpitation, breathlessness, tinnitus, nausea, vomiting, exhaustion, sleepiness, delirium, diminished awareness, convulsive syndrome;
Treatment: vomiting stimulation, gastric lavage pump, administration of saline laxatives, activated coal, and conducting artificial diuresis, blood alkalescence, symptomatic therapy for the preservation of vital functions.
Take it as easy as possible if you miss a dose of ANALGIN 500MG Pill. However, skip the missed dose and go back to your daily routine if it is almost time for your next dose. Please do not double the dose.
- Hold it in a jar that is air-tight.
- Keep it free from moisture or overt light.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
An adverse effect is unlikely to occur from taking a single dose of expired Analgin. However, for better advice, please speak with your primary health practitioner or pharmacist or if you feel unwell or sick. In treating your prescription conditions, expired medication can become ineffective. It is necessary not to use expired medications to be on the safe side. If you have a chronic condition that regularly needs medication such as heart failure, strokes, and life-threatening allergies, you are much better to stay in contact with your primary health care provider so that you can have a new supply of drugs that are not expired.
Not to use Analgin when:
Analgin's hypersensitivity is a contraindication. Furthermore, you can not use Analgin if you have the following conditions:
- Disorders of Bleeding
- Deficiency of G6PDs
- Porphyria Hepatic
- Infants with a weight of less than 3 months or 5 kg
- Lactation With
- For pregnancy
Tell your doctor about your current list of medicines, counter-products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing illnesses and current health problems before using Analgin (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more prone to the drug's side effects. Strictly follow the instructions given on the product or as instructed by your doctor. The dose is dependent on the degree of seriousness of your disease. If your condition continues or aggravates, inform your doctor. Mentioned below are relevant therapy points.
Analgin vs Paracetamol:
||Molar mass: 151.163 g/mol
|Also known as Dipyron , Dipirone, Novalgin, Sulpyrine
||Also known as acetaminophen
|Is used to treat aches and pains
||Treats fever and body pain
Frequently Asked Questions:
Used to treat aches and pains as a painkiller. It blocks the brain's chemical messengers that inform us that we have pain. It is helpful in relieving headaches, migraine, nerve pain, toothache, sore throat, menstrual pain, arthritis, and muscle aches caused by pain. This drug is very commonly used and, if administered at the proper dose, it very seldom causes adverse effects.
Some of the common side effects that may be observed when taking this drug include vomiting, stomach pain, nausea, and diarrhea. Dizziness, drowsiness, or visual hallucinations can also be induced.
Severe complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney problems can result from long-term use. If you have a history of heart disease or stroke, tell your doctor. When taking ANALGIN 500MG Pill, stop drinking alcohol as it can increase the risk of stomach problems
Yeah. Yes. ANALGIN 500MG TABLET is safe if used, as recommended by your doctor, at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration.
Yes. In India, the ANALGIN 500MG TABLET is banned. For alternative medicines, consult your doctor.