Medicover Hospitals, Vizag, is the best hospital for liver disease treatment and transplant, with a team of highly skilled liver transplant surgeons providing the finest care. Our liver transplant surgeons are dedicated to providing the most comprehensive care to patients suffering from advanced liver disease or end-stage liver disease (ESLD), which includes jaundice, alcoholic liver disease, hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver, liver cancer, and other disorders.
Before giving medical fitness clearance, a thorough donor examination is carried out; our liver transplant team thoroughly evaluates the recipient and donor by doing medical and radiological investigations such as blood tests, urine tests, CT scans, and MRI scans to check the recipient's and donor's fitness. The unit comprises advanced facilities that provide sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic services to develop a seamless, integrated, patient-centric treatment plan. Dedicated operating rooms, critical care units, and other high-tech healthcare infrastructure and equipment necessary for such sophisticated procedures are always available to support them.
Make an appointment just in few minutes - Call Us Now
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I choose a Liver Transplant Surgeon in Vizag?
You can visit our website, choose the location, and search for a liver transplant surgeon under the specialty section. You can also search for a Liver Transplant Surgeon near me or in Vizag.
2. Which hospital has the best Liver Transplant Surgeons in Vizag?
Medicover Hospital is the best Liver Transplant Surgeons in Vizag.
3. Who has the best liver transplant surgeon in Vizag?
Medicover Hospitals Vizag has the best team of liver transplant surgeons in the city.
4. What diagnostic tests do a liver transplant surgeon advises before your surgery?
The liver transplant surgeon may advise the following diagnostic tests:
- Computed tomography (CT) scan of the abdomen/pelvis
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the abdomen/pelvis
- Electrocardiogram/chest X-ray
- Ultrasound of abdomen/pelvis
- Dobutamine stress echocardiogram (DSE)
- Other testing and blood work
- Mammogram or Pap smear for women