Dr Surya Prakash Rao Voleti has specialized in spinal surgery and been working in this area for over a decade. He is one of the few amongst the orthopedic fraternity in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana doing dedicated work in the field of spine surgery, particularly in the management of spinal deformity.
Dr Surya Prakash rao is currently practicing at Medicover Hospitals, Hyderabad rendering the state of the art spine surgery work. He also runs a spine fellowship program under his guidance.
English, Telugu, Hindi
- Dr Surya Prakash was awarded ‘ VIGNESWARUDU GOLD MEDAL’ for the best paper in the State chapter of IOACON in Guntur in October 2005.
- Dr Surya Prakash was awarded Gold Medal for the best paper in the Surgical treatment of Spinal ailments as ISSICON at Delhi in March 2006.
- Dr Surya Prakash is the first orthopaedic surgeon in the state and amongst handful of few spinal surgeons in the country who are awarded the international fellowship of the Scoliosis research society (SRS).
- Dr Surya Prakash is AO Fellowship at the Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology University of Freiburg, Germany with Prof. N.Sudkamp.
- Dr Surya Prakash is a Recipient of ASSI-Depuy Spine Travelling fellowship for the year 2004 and has visited various centers in Delhi and Mumbai in Jan –Feb 2005.
- Dr Surya Prakash is recipient of GICD–Spine fellowship and visited four centers in France in June–July 2005.