Dr Suraj Patil
MBBS, MDMedicine(Gold Medalist)
DM (Cardiology, AIIMS, New Delhi)
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Experience : 6+ Years
Timings : 10 AM To 5 PM
About Doctor :
- Adult cardiology interventions -Coronary angiography, Angioplasty, Elective and primary PCI;
- Management of stable and unstable arrhythmia, pacemakers, ICD, CRT-D
- ROTA-assisted Complex PTCA
- IVUS/OCT and FFR guided coronary angioplasty
- Advanced adult and pediatric echocardiography -Trans-thoracic echo, transoesophageal echo, tissue doppler, strain imaging, contrast echo, dyssynchrony evaluation
- Non-Invasive Diagnostic Cardiology –2D ECHO, TMT, Ambulatory B.P. monitoring, Holter Monitoring.
- Structural Heart interventions-PTMC, AVBD, PVBD,
- ASD/VSD device closure, TASH, RSOV device closure, etc.
Past Experience :
- Consultant Cardiologist at ONP Prime Hospital, Shivajinagar, Pune.
- Panel Cardiologist Consultant at Sahyadri Hospital, Deccan Gymkhana; N M Wadia hospital, Pune; Joshi hospital, Pune
- Patil S, Relan J, Hote M, Kothari SS. Severe thrombocytopenia in tetralogy of Fallot patients: A contraindication for corrective surgery? Ann Pediatr Card 2019;12:305-7
- Ruptured sinus of Valsalva aneurysm: Clinical case presentation and management. J Pract Cardiovasc Sci 2017;3:109-1
Awards & Achievements :
- Recipient of Gold Medal In MD Medicine