FIJR, Fellowship in Joint Replacement
Fellow in Trauma (U.K)
Consultant Trauma and Joint replacement Surgeon
Experience : 10+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Primary and Revision Total Knee Replacement.
- Robotic/Navigation Assisted Total Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Joint Preservation Techniques (Core Decompression+ BMAC/PRP)
- Complex Trauma ( Extra-articular and Intra-articular Fracture fixation)
- Polytrauma management (ATLS certified)
- Ilizarov Surgeries for Aseptic and Infected Non-unions
- Deformity Corrections (Genu varum, Genu Valgum)
- Management of Benign Bone Tumors
- Paediatric orthopaedics- Trauma, growth deformities, CTEV, Perthes disease.
Past Experience :
- Post-graduation in Orthopaedics at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences. (2014-17)
- Senior Resident at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (2017-18)
- Registrar in Orthopaedics at Care Hospitals, Hyderabad.(2019)
- Senior Resident at ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Hyderabad. (2020-21)
- MS Ramaiah - Johnson & Johnson Fellowship in Hip and Knee Replacement (6 months)
- Fellow in Trauma at BHR University, U.K.(2021)
Awards & Achievements :
- First Prize in State level Quiz competition in Orthopaedics, TOSACON, May 2017.
- Awarded Full Membership into the Royal College of Surgeons of England, 2020.
- Registered with GMC (General Medical Council) along with a License to Practise in the U.K.
- International- Poster Presentation: “Epitheloid Hemangio-endothelioma of bone with Lung Metastasis” at 17th Asian Musculoskeletal Conference, 2015.
- Presented a research paper- “Outcome of Varus Containment Osteotomy in Perthes disease at TOSACAN, 2016.
- Published an original research article - “Hypovitaminosis D in patients with osteoporotic hip fractures “ in the 'Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.jcot.2018.06.007. PMID: 31316252.
- Published “ COVID-19 preparedness in Orthopaedic practice in the public healthcare system” published in the International Journal of Orthopaedic Sciences in 2020.http://dx.doi.org/10.22271/ortho.2020.v6.i3l.2279
- Conducted an Audit on Medical Documentation- CRABEL Audit at BHR University, U.K in 2022.
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Telangana Orthopaedic Surgeons Association.