Dr Mithilesh Krushnarap Raut
MBBS, DA, DNB, EDIC
Experience : 12+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Cardio-Respiratory Cerebral Resuscitation – Adult and Children (American Heart Association Certified ACLS & BLS provider).
- Regional Anesthesia – Spinal, Epidural, Upper & lower extremity blocks.
- Ultrasound-guided blocks, Central venous lines, pleural and ascetic fluid tapping.
- Arterial access and advanced Hemodynamic monitoring.
- Invasive Cardiac Output Monitoring.
- Screening Echocardiography. Basic Ultrasound like FAST, airway & chest, and optic nerve sheath diameter measurement.
- Prone ventilation in ARDS patients.
- Hemodynamic monitoring and nutrition care in critically ill patients.
- Difficult Airway Management including Fibre optic bronchoscopes, McCoy laryngoscope, Bougies, Blind and Retrograde Intubations, LMAs, and intubating LMAs.
Education Details :
- 2019 MRCP Part II
- 2015 European Diploma in Critical care (EDIC), ESICM, Zurich 2015.
- 2011 DNB (Anesthesiology), Care Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- 2008 D.A. (MCI Recognised)
- GS Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
- 2003 MBBS
Past Experience :
- Consultant Critical Care Medicine, Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Sr. Registrar Critical Care Medicine, Care Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Sr. Registrar Anesthesia & Critical Care Medicine, Deccan Hospital, Hyderabad.
- DNB Resident in Anesthesiology, Care Hospitals, Hyderabad. July 2008 to December 2008
- Sr. Registrar Anesthesiology, KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
- Junior Resident Anesthesiology (for DA training), GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
- Thesis for DNB (Anesthesiology) Examination: Oral clonidine for attenuation of pressor response to laryngoscopy and intubation.
- International Journal of Advances in Health Sciences Vanishing lung syndrome.
- International Journal of Advances in Health Sciences Methylene blue and its role in ICU patients.
- International Journal Of Advances In Case Reports, QTC Interval Prolongation And Its Effect On Outcome Of The Septic ICU Patients.
- Indian journal of critical care medicine, Prone ventilation with inverse ratio pressure support ventilation in severe ARDS patients.
- International Journal of the advanced case report, Organophosphorus induced neurological manifestations.
Media Publications :
- Faculty in ECMO And RRT Workshop Critical Care National Conference 2020.
- Faculty at Criticlave November 2019, SATS Academy at Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Faculty for Case presentations in Critical care Medicine, September 2019, CREST group, Hyderabad.
- Faculty for Workshop on mechanical ventilation, South zone ISA August 2019, Hyderabad.
- Faculty for Workshop on mechanical ventilation, ISCCM teaching activity, CREST group, June 2019, Hyderabad.
- Faculty at ISCCM- CME on Critical illness in Obstetric Practice, CREST group, February 2017, Hyderabad.
- Faculty at ISCCM- CME on Approach to Emergency situations in ICU, CREST group, February 2017, Hyderabad.
- Faculty for Workshop on mechanical ventilation, a critical care teaching program for ISCCM fellows, CREST group, December 2016, Hyderabad.
- Faculty at 2nd Annual South Zone Critical care Conference of ISCCM, August 2016, Hyderabad