Dr Madhav Desai
Chief Consultant Nephrologist, Kidney Transplantation Specialist
MD (General Medicine), DM (Nephrology)
Experience : 13+ Years
About Doctor :
- Live related Kidney Transplantation
- Deceased/Cadaver Kidney Transplantation
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Critical Care Nephrology
- Glomerular diseases/Nephrotic Syndromes
- Renal Tubular disorders
- Hemodialysis (HD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD/APD)
- Slow Low Efficiency Dialysis (SLED)
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT)
- Electrolyte disorders
- Hypertension management
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
Work Experience :
- Worked as Faculty in Nizam’s Institute of Medical Science, Hyderabad and in Apollo Hospital, Nellore Credentials:
- Served as Honorable Treasurer for Indian Society of Nephrology Southern Chapter
- Received B/Braun Award for outstanding achievement in Postgraduate medical studies in the field of Nephrology
- Received International Training in Peritoneal Dialysis
- Contributed Chapter as Author in Monograms
- Has several publications in International Journals
- Invited Reviewer for International Journals
- Has presented research papers in National and International Conferences
- Delivered lecturers as Invited Speaker in Conferences
- Completed Training in Neonatal Resuscitation Programme in 2014.
- Attended Ventilation Workshop in both Nicu and Picu at Narayana Hrudayalaya in 2014.
- Completed Bls and Pals Provider Course in 2014.
- Attented Around 10 Regional, State and National Level Conferences on Various Aspects of Pediatrics and Neonatology.