Dr K.P. Ranganayakulu
MBBS, MD (Gen. Medicine), DM (Cardiology)
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Experience : 8+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Device Closures for Congenital Heart Disease
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Primary Angioplasties
- Coronary Angiogram
- Peripehral Angioplasty
- Balloon valvotomy
- Coronary Angioplasties
- Structural heart disease interventions
- ASD device closures
Past Experience :
- Assistant Professor in Cardiology at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical & Sciences Tirupathi.
- Consultant Cardiologist at Krishna Institute of Medical Sceinces, Secunderabad.
- Consultant Cardiologist at Pradhama Hospitals, Visakhapatnam.
- Consultant Cardiologist at Queens NRI Hospital
Education Details :
- MBBS- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh
- MD General Medicine- Manipal University
- DM Cardiology - Sri Venkateswara University
Awards & Achievements :
- Plasma NTproBNP as a marker of successful percutaneous transvenous mitral commissurotomy in patients with rheumatic mitral stenosis. 64th National Cardiological Society of India Conference. Dec 2012.
- Plasma N-terminal pro B-type natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP) levels as a marker of adequacy of valvotomy in patients with rheumatic mitral stenosis. 65th National Cardiological Society of India Conference. Dec 2013.
- Plasma N-terminal pro B-type natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP) levels as a marker of adequacy of valvotomy in patients with rheumatic mitral stenosis. Annual conference of Indian College of Cardiology (ICCCON 2013). Sept 2013
- Trans-radial ptca with rotablation in retroesophageal right subclavian artery (rorsa). National Interventional Council (NIC 2106). Apr 2016.
- Sarath Babu D, Ranganayakulu KP, Rajasekhar D, Vanajakshamma V, Pramod Kumar T. Assessment of mitral valve commissural morphology by transoesophageal echocardiography predicts outcome after balloon mitral valvotomy. Indian Heart J. 2013; 65(3):269-75.
- Rajasekhar D, Vanajakshamma V, Vidyasagar A, Ranganayakulu KP, Babu MB, Sivasankara C, Kothari S, Thakkar A. Evaluation of prolonged safety and efficacy of biodegradable polymer coated sirolimus-eluting coronary stent system: 1-year outcomes of the INDOLIMUS Registry. Cardiovasc Diagn Ther. 2015 Aug;5(4):249-53.
- Ranganayakulu KP, Rajasekhar D, Vanajakshamma V, Santosh Kumar C, Vasudeva Chetty P. N-terminal-pro-brain natriuretic peptide, a surrogate biomarker of combined clinical and hemodynamic outcomes following percutaneous transvenous mitral commissurotomy. J Saudi Heart Assoc. 2016 Apr;28(2):81-8.
- Rajasekhar D, Vanajakshamma V, Ranganayakulu KP. Percutaneous Closure of an Iatrogenic Aorta to Right Ventricle Fistula Acquired Following Intracardiac Repair. Acta Cardiol Sin. 2016 May; 32(3):371-4.
- Vasudeva Chetty P, Rajasekhar D, Vanajakshamma V, Ranganayakulu KP, Kranthi Chaithanya D. Aortic velocity propagation: A novel echocardiographic method in predicting atherosclerotic coronary artery disease burden. J Saudi Heart Assoc. 2017 Jul;29(3):176-184
- American College of Cardiology, European Society of Cardiology
- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions