Dr K.P. Ranganayakulu
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
MBBS, MD (Gen. Medicine), DM (Cardiology)
Experience : 8+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Primary Angioplasties
- Coronary Angiogram
- Peripehral Angioplasty
- Balloon valvotomy
- Coronary Angioplasties
- Structural heart disease interventions
- ASD device closures
Past Experience :
- Assistant Professor in Cardiology at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical & Sciences Tirupathi.
- Consultant Cardiologist at Krishna Institute of Medical Sceinces, Secunderabad.
- Consultant Cardiologist at Pradhama Hospitals, Visakhapatnam.
Education Details :
- MBBS- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh
- MD General Medicine- Manipal University
- DM Cardiology - Sri Venkateswara University
- Assessment of mitral valve commissural morphology by transoesophageal echocardiography predicts outcome after balloon mitral valvotomy. Indian Heart J. 2013; 65(3):269-75.
- Evaluation of prolonged safety and efficacy of biodegradable polymer coated sirolimus-eluting coronary stent system: 1-year outcomes of the INDOLIMUS Registry. Cardiovasc Diagn Ther. 2015 Aug;5(4):249-53.
- N-terminal-pro-brain natriuretic peptide, a surrogate biomarker of combined clinical and hemodynamic outcomes following percutaneous transvenous mitral commissurotomy.J Saudi Heart Assoc. 2016 Apr;28(2):81-8.
- Percutaneous Closure of an Iatrogenic Aorta to Right Ventricle Fistula Acquired Following Intracardiac Repair. Acta Cardiol Sin. 2016 May; 32(3):371-4.
- Aortic velocity propagation: A novel echocardiographic method in predicting atherosclerotic coronary artery disease burden. J Saudi Heart Assoc. 2017 Jul;29(3):176-184.