Dr Kapil Pore
Consultant Orthopedic Trauma
and Joint Replacement Surgeon
MBBS, D(Ortho), Fellow Joint Replacement
Experience : 8+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Primary Total Knee Replacement
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- Primary Total Hip Replacement
- Revision Knee and Hip Replacement
- Shoulder and Elbow Replacement
- Orthopedic Fracture Injuries
- Complex Orthopedic and Vascular Injuries
Past Experience :
- ICU Register in Bombay Hospital Mumbai for 13 Months
- Houseman in Orthopaedics at Jagjivanram western railway hospital Mumbai for 2 years
- Senior resident doctor in orthopaedics tashwini rural medical college solapur for 6 months
- Fellowship Joint Replacement at pune for 6 Months
- Senior Registrar in GMC Aurangabad for 1 Year
- Evaluation of 18F FDG PET/CT based volumetric parameters of primary tumor of Nonsmall cell lung carcinoma in the prediction of disease outcome: Experience from a tertiary care center in India. IJNM 161_17.
- Papillary Carcinoma Thyroid Metastases Presenting as Thyrotoxicosis Post Thyroidectomy - A Case Report. Indian J Nucl Med. Apr-Jun 2019;34(2):134-136.
- Retrospective Analysis of Thyroid Scintigraphy In Patients Presenting With Thyrotoxicosis In Tertiary Institute, Tirupati, In The Past 5 Years – conference paper.