Dr Ganesh Kumar Reddy Mundla
MBBS, MS Orthopaedics
Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Experience : 12+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Shoulder, Elbow, Knee and Ankle Arthroscopy
- Primary, Complex Primary and revision joint replacement of Shoulder, Knee(TKR), Hip(THR)
- Complex Trauma
- Sports injuries
- Multi-ligament Injuries.
Past Experience :
- Senior Resident, BIRRD (Balaji Institute of Surgery, Research and Rehabilitation for the Disabled) Hospital Tirupathi. Andra Pradesh, India. From 11 June 2011 to 25 November 2011.
- Fellow in Arthroplasty, HOSMAT Hospital, Bangalore. 25 Nov 2011 to 20 July 2012
- Senior Resident and Fellow in Arthroscopy, Department of Paediatric Orthopaedics, Indhira Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Bangalore. From August 2012 to April 2013.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedics, Narayana Medical College, Nellore from 18th September 2013 to 31 October 2017. Associate Professor, Department of Orthopaedics, Narayana Medical College, Nellore from 1 November 2017 to 31st Nov 2020.
- Fellow in Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty, Sancheti Hospital for Sepcialised Surgery & Sancheti Institute for Orthopaedics & rehabilitation, Pune. 20th March 2017 to 25th March 2017.
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon KIMS Hospitals Kurnool from 2nd December 2020 to Jan 31 2023.
- Effectiveness of low profile pre contoured clavicular plate in mid shaft clavicular fractures in young patients.IAIM Journal International Archives of Integrated Medicine, 2015: 2(5): 140-146. Original Research Article.
- Non union long bones treated with rigid fixation and autogenous bone grafting. A series of 50 cases.International Journal of Biomedical Research 2015: 6(12): 982-987.Original Research Article.
- Study comparing the efficacy of platelet rich plasma versus steroid versus placebo in lateral epicondylitis International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics, 2017 Mar:3(2):207-2 12. Original Research Article.
- A prospective study for diagnosing joint diseases by synovial fluid analysis and percutaneous needle biopsy of synovium International Journal of Research in Orthopaedics, 2017 Jul; 3(4): 661-669 Original Research Article
- Executive committee member of OSAP frokm feb 20222 to feb 2023