Dr G Suma Rama Gopal
M.B.B.S, MD, DrNB
Consultant Nephrologist and Renal Transplant Physician
Experience : 3+ Years
Timings : 9 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Kidney Transplantation including cadaver, ABO incompatible and swap transplants.
- Acute Kidney Injury and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Glomerular disease (glomerulonephritis) & Nephrotic syndrome
- Hemodialysis (HD) & Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
- Hemodiafiltration (HDF) & Slow Low Efficiency Hemodialysis (SLED)
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT)
- Performed various procedures like renal biopsies, transplant kidney biopsies.
- Extensive exposure in temporary and tunneled catheters.
Past Experience :
- Senior resident – Gastroenterology AIG Hospitals, Gachibowli, HYD
- Academic resident- Nephrology – MANIPAL HOSPITAL (BANGALORE).
- Amitraz poisoning : Unusual lethal poisoning Dr Suma RG, Dr Devarmani SS IOSR journal of dental and medical sciences, Vol 16, issue 6
- Study of pulmonary function tests in type 2 diabetes mellitus Dr Suma RG, Dr Devarmani SS Annals of international medical and dental research , vol 4 , issue 2.
- Poster: Tuberous sclerosis: a rare presentation.KAPICON 2016, Gulbarga , Karnataka
- INSSCCON22 - Kochi 3Rd Prize In Oral Free Papers In Clinical Nephrolo
- THESIS - Incidence Of Contrast Induced Nephropathy At - Risk Population
- ISOT – 2022 Oral Free Paper- Outcomes Of Elderly Living Renal Transplant Donors : A Single Tertiary Centre Retrospective Study
Awards & Achievements :
- Won several prizes in quiz conducted at state level