Dr. G Ravi Kumar is a renowned Cardiologist in Medicover Hospitals, Visakhapatnam. He is one of the leading authorities in Interventional Cardiology in South India. For the past 9 years, he worked as a cardiologist and gained proficient skills and knowledge in the segments. He is a well-known member of the Indian Medical Association. Some treatments offered by him are peripheral angioplasty and coronary angioplasty. He was a specialty in treating high blood pressure, heart attack, blood vessel diseases, and other heart diseases.
Hindi, English, Telugu
- Coronary angioplasty
- Rota ablation
- Pacemaker implantation
- Balloon Mitral Valvotomy
- Balloon Pulmonary Valvotomy
- ASD Device Closure
- PDA Device Closure
- Assistant professor of medicine AMC
- Assistant professor of cardiology AMC
- Associate professor of cardiology AMC ; chief cardiologist OMNI RK hospital
- MBBS- Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada, 2003
- MD General Medicine- Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, 2007
- DM Cardiology- Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, 2012
- Clinical and coronary angiographic profile in premenopausal women with acute coronary syndrome compared with postmenopausal women, volume – 14, issue-10, ver 2, (oct 2015) http://www.iosrjournals.org/
- Study of angiographic profile of acute coronary syndrome In smokers compared with non-smokers. volume – 14, issue-10, ver 2, (oct 2015)
- http://www.iosrjournals.org/, http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.1066.555&rep=rep1&type=pdf
Awards & Recognitons:
- Chairperson and speaker in various forum.
- More than 2000+ Angioplasties
- 250+ Complex angioplasties
- Ivus guided PTCA.
- 200+ Balloon valvotomy