Dr N Chaitanya Kumar is an Interventional Cardiologist at Medicover Hospital Kurnool. He has extensive knowledge with 9 years of experience in the field of Cardiology and is well-known for providing his outstanding patient care.
Dr N Chaitanya Kumar is a trusted, patient-centered, and professional doctor with a long history of successfully diagnosing, treating, and handling patients' illnesses and diseases.
English, Telugu, Hindi
- Coronary angiography
- Primary PCI
- PCA device closure
- ASD device closure
- Congenital heart disease catheterization
- Worked as Asst professor from 2012-2013 in SVIMS, Tirupathi
- Worked as Senior Resident from 2013-2014 Dept of cardiology, GGH, Kurnool
- Worked as Consultant from 2014-2017 Gowri Gopal Hospital, Kurnool
Awards & Recognitions:
- Gold medalist in MD final exam
- Young scholar award, south zone by Torrent pharma
- Comparison of N-terminal Pro-B type Natriuretic Peptide and Tissue Doppler in Diagnosing Diastolic Heart Failure C. S. Thejanandan Reddy, D. Rajasekhar, V. Vanajakshamma , K. Latheef Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research, Page 509-517 DOI: 10.9734/BJMMR/2015/12087, Published: 24 September 2014
- Electrocardiographic localization of infarct related coronary artery in acute ST elevation myocardial infarction C.S. Thejanandan Reddy, D. Rajasekhar, V. Vanajakshamma Department of Cardiology, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati. J Clin Sci Res 2013;2:151-60