Full Body Check up for Male in Nizamabad
A whole-body check-up is essential to maintaining good health and preventing potential health problems. A whole-body check-up for men includes a physical examination, blood tests, and imaging tests, such as X-rays or ultrasounds, to detect any potential issues. It typically involves a series of tests and evaluations that examine the major organ systems of the body, including the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, and reproductive system. The purpose of a whole-body checkup is to identify potential health issues and risk factors and to catch any existing health problems before they become serious.
The tests in this package include 2D Echo with Colour Doppler, Anti-HCV, Blood Grouping and RH, Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN), CBP (Complete Blood Picture), Complete Stool Examination, CT Brain Plain, CT Coronary Angiogram, etc can help identify potential health problems which may require further investigation or treatment. Men should consider getting a full-body check-up annually, especially if they have a history of chronic diseases in their family. Regular check-ups can help detect potential health problems early and allow for timely treatment, ultimately leading to better health outcomes.
This package comprises 31 Investigations + 10 Specialist Consultations. For more details, view the package details here. The package & the prices may vary based on location.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is LFT (Liver Function Test) included in the whole body check-up for males in Nizamabad?
Yes, the LFT (Liver Function Test) is included in the whole body check-up for male in Nizamabad.
2. Which tests are included in the whole body check-up for males in Nizamabad?
The whole body check-up for males in Nizamabad have
- 2DEcho with Colour Doppler
- Blood Grouping and RH
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Complete Stool Examination
- CT Brain Plain
- CT Coronary Angiogram
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D(25 OH)
- X-ray Chest PA View
- FBS (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Gamma GT
- HBA1C(Glycosylated Haemoglobin)
- HIV I / II
- LFT (Liver Function Test)
- Lipid Profile
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Glucose )
- Serum Electrolytes
- SERUM URIC ACID
- T3, T4 and TSH
- USG Abdomen With Pelvis
- USG Carotid Doppler
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Serum Creatinine
- Serum Calcium
3. Can the Whole Body Check-up detect vitamin deficiencies?
Yes, tests like Vitamin D and B12 are included in the package that can detect vitamin deficiencies.
4. Can a Whole Body Check-Up for Males detect heart diseases?
Yes, tests like ECG, TMT, and Echo are included in the package to detect heart diseases.
5. Why is it important to get a Whole Body Check Up for males?
A Whole Body Check Up can help detect potential health issues early on, which can help prevent serious health problems down the line. It also provides valuable information about your current health status and can help identify areas where you may need to make changes to improve your overall health.