Basic Health Checkup Package
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is basic health check-up good?
yes, basic health checkup is good, and effective in detecting the early stage diseases.
2. What is the basic health check-up?
Basic health checks can help to identify early warning signs of disease or illness. Heart disease, diabetes, and some cancers can often be detected early in stage, when treatment is more effective.
3. What are the tests for a basic checkup?
4. How many consultations and investigations are involved in the basic health checkup package?
Basic Health Checkup Package involves 8 investigations and 1 specialist consultation
5. Does a basic health checkup packages involve Serum Cholesterol?
Yes, basic health checkup packages involve Serum Cholesterol.
Measuring your LDL (“bad” cholesterol), HDL (“good” cholesterol), and triglycerides will give you a number called your total blood cholesterol, or serum cholesterol.
6. What is a fasting blood sugar test? Is it included in the basic health checkup packages?
A fasting blood sugar test can determine how much glucose (sugar) is in a blood sample after an overnight fast. The fasting blood glucose test is commonly used to detect diabetes mellitus. Yes, it is included in the basic health checkup packages
7. Do basic health checkup packages involved RBS (Random Blood Glucose)?
Yes, basic health checkup packages involved RBS (Random Blood Glucose). A random glucose test is one method for measuring the amount of glucose or sugar circulating in a person's blood.
8. Why is the serum creatinine test done?
The creatinine clearance test examines the quantity of creatinine in your urine and blood to determine how well your kidneys are working. Creatinine is a waste product that your kidneys normally filter out of your blood. Creatinine levels that are abnormal might indicate renal failure.
9. Why is ECG done?
Cardiac Stress Test is another name for TMT Test. The TMT test compares the coronary circulation of a patient in a resting state to a patient who has been exposed to excessive pressure or stress.
10. Why is CBP (Complete Blood Picture) test important?
A complete blood count (CBC) is a routine blood test used to assess your overall health. The blood test can help to diagnose a wide range of conditions, disorders, diseases, and infections, including Anemia (when there aren't enough red blood cells to carry oxygen through the body). Bone marrow disorders, such as myelodysplastic syndromes