Gastroenterology Vizag page
Medicover Hospitals, Visakhapatnam has three operational units in the city with a 500-bed capacity, 63 OPD chambers, 200 ICU beds and 18 high-end OTs. With all these facilities, it is recognized as one of the best gastroenterology hospitals in Vizag, offering a comprehensive range of services for acute, chronic, and critical gastro conditions and disorders.
Our gastroenterology department is well-equipped to provide extensive and state-of-the-art gastro diagnostic and treatment services in outpatient and inpatient settings covering all your needs under one roof. Our reputed and experienced gastrointestinal surgeons, gastroenterologists, well-organized paramedical staff, and technicians treat a variety of GI conditions like gall stones, GERD, irritable bowel syndrome, gastrointestinal cancer, bleeding, hernia, fistula, and others.
We have achieved remarkable milestones in delivering excellent gastrointestinal treatments to our patients who come from different parts of India and the world. Our GI team specializes in treating various GI conditions and stomach illnesses including gastroesophageal reflux (heartburn), appendicitis, colon polyps, colitis, diverticulitis, peptic ulcer, gallstones, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), pancreatitis, hernias, gastrointestinal malignancy, liver disorders, and many other conditions.
The best gastroenterology hospital in Visakhapatnam
Our hospital is prepared to deal successfully with gastrointestinal emergencies with a 24/7 emergency care department supported by a dedicated team of emergency physicians and an emergency ICU theatre. We use advanced diagnostic imaging techniques and have three high-end endoscopy suites.
Our gastroenterology department provides superior medical facilities, such as:
- 850 beds
- 20 High-End OTs
- 70 Critical Care beds
- 3 Operation theatres with laminar airflow
- Seamless minimal invasive surgeries by a team of senior doctors
- Flat Panel Cath Labs
- IVUS, OCT
- Advanced diagnostic laboratory with high-end visualization systems
- Modern clinical laboratory
- Outpatient Services
- Specialized Procedures
- 24/7 availability of trained gastroenterologists
- Post-Operative Healthcare
- 24/7 Support of Radiology, Laboratory, and Oncology Services
Technology And Equipment
- CT - Scan
- Pancreas Scan
- Liver Scan
- Liver Biopsy
- Barium Enema
- All Contrast CT & MRI related to GIT
- Advanced USG guided Gastroscopes with High-end endoscope,
- Ultrasound .8 X-Ray
- Capsule Endoscopy with 16 Cameras
- Laparoscopic Surgeries for GI Patients using the most advanced techniques.
- UGI Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS)