Pulmonology Hospital, Kurnool
Pulmonology at Medicover Hospitals Kurnool is well-known as a leader in diagnosing, caring, and treating a wide range of respiratory diseases and lung disorders. We are regarded as one of the best Pulmonology Hospitals that provide thorough diagnosis and therapy for all acute and chronic respiratory and pulmonary disorders. Our Pulmonologists and respiratory critical care pulmonologists collaborate with nurses and other medical professionals to deliver care and treatment that meets worldwide standards providing a patient-centric approach to the patient.
Our Pulmonology Department has successfully treated critically ill patients with severe COPD, severe Asthma, severe Pneumonia, and respiratory problems with Mechanical Ventilation in a relatively short period of time. Treating many challenging cases and patients has let our doctors build specialized expertise based on experience that provides our patients with the most excellent treatment and care alternatives. This has made us the most preferred destination for individuals suffering from severe lung diseases. The Department of Pulmonology at Medicover provides the solution to any respiratory ailment, providing round-the-clock availability of facilities as well as skilled Consultant Doctors.
We are now a thriving medical center of excellence in respiratory treatment, with a state-of-the-art Medical Intensive Care Unit and 24-hour pulmonary care.
Milestones achieved in the Department
- The Center for Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine at Medicover Hospital Hyderabad offers comprehensive consultative, diagnostic, and therapeutic services for different lung diseases.
- Lung treatments are available on an in-patient, out-patient, and ICU basis.
Procedures/Treatment Options available
- Bronchial thermoplasty for asthma, cystic fibrosis, COPD, septicemia, sleep disorders
- Snoring and sleep apnea, Pulmonary hypertension, Pneumonia, and Tuberculosis (TB)
- ACDS, Severe respiratory failure, Acute lung injury, Poly-trauma, Flail chest, Acute, and chronic respiratory failure &Various lung infections.
Removal of foreign bodies through lipid/fiber-optic bronchoscopy, Single maintenance and reliever therapy (SMART) for asthma, Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS), a minimally invasive procedure used to diagnose lung cancer, infections, and other diseases causing enlarged lymph nodes in the chest, Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS), or minimally invasive thoracic surgery, Management of toxicological emergencies, latest sleep diagnostic system is managed by experienced sleep physicians and sleep technologists.
- Advanced Pulmonology Function Test Laboratory
- Asthma Clinic to address asthma prevalent in children
- Center for Interventional Pulmonology for asthma, tuberculosis, and other respiratory conditions.