Dr Sibasankar Dalai is a Senior Consultant Intervention Neuro Vascular Intervention. He is a trusted, patient focused and experienced doctor with a long history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their illnesses and diseases.
English, Telugu, Hindi
- Brain Aneurysm Coiling
- Brain Aneurysm Flow Diverter
- Stroke Thrombectomy
- Brain AVM Embolization
- Intracranial Stenting
- Carotid Artery Stenting
- Peripheral Angioplasty & Stenting
- Below the knee angioplasty
- Varicose Vein LASER Ablation
- TIPS for Liver Cirrhosis
- IVC Filter with catheter directed thrombolysis (CDT) for DVT
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair for AAA, Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Stent Graft
- Caroticocavernous Fistula (CCF) Embolization
- Liver Tumor (HCC) Chemoembolization
Awards & Recognitions:
- Best Case Award, LINNC, Paris June-2019
- Invited Lecture on Carotid Artery Stenting2016, C3, Orlando, USA
- Invited Lecture, CIRSE2019, Barcelona
- Invited Lecture on Carotid Filter Complication, Charing Cross 2020, London
- Giant Serpentine Internal Carotid Artery Aneurysm with Complex Aortic and Supra-aortic Vascular Anatomy: Endovascular Treatment through Direct Percutaneous Carotid Puncture.
- Supera Stent for Management of Occlusive Popliteal Artery Disease: an Indian Experience.
- Safety and Effectiveness of Transarterial Embolization for Blunt Abdominal Injuries: A Multicenter Study with Review of Literature.
- Endovascular management of spontaneous vertebrovertebralarteriovenous fistula associated with neurofibromatosis .
- Catheter directed intra-arterial heparin therapy in acute ischemic stroke with long segment carotid artery disease beyond thrombolysis time window.
- Percutaneous vertebroplasty in painful refractory vertebral hemangiomas.
- Safety and efficacy of mechanical thrombectomy with Solitaire in patients with acute ischemic stroke.
- Carotid artery stenting by non-femoral arterial approach in patients with difficult anatomy.
- Intra-arterial thrombolysis for acute ischemic stroke: Our institutional experience.
- Recurrent massive hemoptysis due to penetrating aortic ulcer, intramural hematoma and aorto-bronchial fistula treated with endovascular stent-graft: A case report.
- Balloon retrograde transvenous occlusion of fundic varix.
- Suprarenal IVC filter deployment with CDT for acute DVT and infrarenal IVC filter thrombus.