Dr Saveetha Rathod
Experience : 5+ Years
Timings : 10:00 A.M - 5:00 P.M
About Doctor :
- Obstetric Care
- High risk pregnancies
- Management of Gynaecological Disorders
- Infertility evaluation and care
- Sexual and reproductive health issues (contraception)
- Adolescent, Menopause Health Issues
- Cancer screening and management
- Research work done on “ Correlation of first-trimester serum uric acid levels with development of GDM” under the guidance of Prof. G.R.V. Prasad. Presented an interesting case scenario of Herlyn-Werner-Wunderlich syndrome at AICC-RCOG.
- Presented a poster on endometrial stromal sarcoma at an oncology conference held by the Indian Menopause Society and Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of India( AGOI).
- Presented a paper at a state conference, TCOG held in Aug 2018 and won third prize.
- Presented a few papers and posters at various state and national conferences.
Past Experience :
- Assistant Professor, ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Sanathnagar (2020-2021)
- Associate Consultant, Yashoda Hospital (2021-2022)
- Observership in UK, 2022