Dr Ravindra Reddy Sidhu
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Designation: Consultant General Physician
Experience: 5 Years
About Dr Ravindra Reddy Sidhu
Dr Ravindra Reddy Sidhu is a Consultant General Physician. He is a trusted, patient focused and experienced doctor with a long history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their illnesses and diseases.
- Completed MBBS from Kurnool Medical College, Andhra Pradesh in 2002-2007
- Completed Internship from Govt. General Hospital, Kurnool in 2007-2008
- Completed D.NB.(Gen.Medicine) from KEM Hospital, Maharastra
- Worked as a Resident in Medical Department in Rajiv Gandhi Medical Sciences, Kadapa for 2 years.
- Worked as a Consultant Physician in AIMS Nellore for 3 months.
- Worked as a Consultant Physician, Intensive Care Specialist in PVRPPC Nellore for 4 years.
- Manage all Medical emergencies like sepsis, ARDS, ACS, Stroke, Epilepsy, Poisoning, Snake bite etc.. .
- Emergency procedures like All Central line Insertion, Endo tracheal intubation, Intercoastal drain insertion, Dialysis Catheter insertion, Pleural tap,abdamenocentesis,Lumbar puncture etc….
- Trained with certificate in ACLS, BLS.
- Thesis on Hepato renal syndrome.
- Mgso4 role in OP Poison.