Dr Ramavath Dev
Chief Consultant - Hemato & Medical Oncology
MBBS (JIPMER) MD - Medicine (AIIMS)
DM - Medical Oncology - Gold Medal (AIIMS)
ECMO- Medical Oncology
Experience : 4+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Gynecological Cancers
- Lung Cancer
- Urological Cancers
- Blood Cancers
- Paediatric Cancers
- Targeted Therapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Prevention of Vomiting in Children and Adolescents Receiving Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy
- Palbociclib and Fulvestrant in breast Cancer.Secondary Surgical Cytoreduction for Recurrent Ovarian Cancer.
- Sleep quality and Quantity in Intensive Care Unit Patients: A Cross-sectional Study
- Sleep Disturbance in critically ill Patients at a Tertiary Care Centre: An Observational Study: Am Thorac Soc Int Conf Meet Abstr Am Thorac Soc Int Conf
- Textbook of Critical Care: Including Trauma and Emergency Care[Internet].
- The outcome of multiple myeloma patients with renal failure: A retrospective study.
- Prospective evaluation of minimal residual disease in multiple myeloma following autologous stem cell transplantation(ASCT) and consolidation therapy.
- “Young Achievers Award” by Indian Achievers Forum in recognition of his “Outstanding professional achievement and contribution in Nation-building” for the year 2020.
- “Most distinguished Young researcher of Medical oncology & Hemato-oncology” by India's Best Doctors’ forum for the year 2021.
- Gita Mittal Gold Medal & Book Prize by AIIMS, New Delhi in recognition of his best research of AIIMS for the year 2019.
- Young Investigator Award by Society Of Hematoncology (SOHO)– Houston, Texas, USA - Year 2019
- Young Investigator Award by International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP)-Lyon, France - Year 2019