Dr Rakesh Pilla is a Consultant General Physician & Internist at Medicover Hospitals. He has 1 year of experience in clinical trials. He has expertise in general medicine which includes treating and managing diabetes, infectious disease, obesity.
Hindi, English, Telugu
- Infectious diseases
- Respiratory Diseases
- Critical care
- Pilla R, Palleti S, Rayana R, et al. (November 13, 2020) Glycated Haemoglobin (HbA1c) Variations in Nondiabetics With Nutritional Anemia. Cureus 12(11): e11479. doi:10.7759/cureus.11479
- Dr Prahallad Chandra Mishra, Dr Kamal Lochan Behera, Dr Pilla Rakesh, Dr Bh V K Praveen Varma, Dr Aswini Kumar Sahoo, Assessment Of Renal Dysfunction In Chronic Liver Diseases, International Journal Of Scientific Research: Volume-7 | Issue-3 | March-2018. DOI : 10.36106/ijsr
- Paper - Clinical Profile of Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis in Annual Conference of the Association of Physicians of India 2019. https://www.japi.org/q294b444/neurology
- Paper - Neurological Manifestations of HIV-AIDS in Annual Conference of the Association of Physicians, Andhra Pradesh, 2018.
- Poster - Cervical Lymphadenopathy Atypical Presentation of Malaria-A Rare Case Report in Annual Conference of the Association of Physicians, Andhra Pradesh, 2018.
- Poster - Platelet transfusion-associated posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome in a patient with dengue: a case report at ASIAN ACPCON 2021