Dr. Rajendra Waghela
Consultant ENT & Endoscopic Surgeon
Experience : 13+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Microscopic ear surgeries
- Endoscopic sinus surgeries (FESS)
- Endoscopic anterior skull base surgeries(CSF Rhinorrhea, Pituitary tumor)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Pediatric ENT
- Tonsil- adenoid surgeries(Coblation Tonsillectomy)
- Emergency and ICU tracheostomies
- Neck surgeries- thyroidectomy, congenital neck sinuses/ cysts, deep neck space abscess etc
- Vertigo-Diagnosis & treatment (BPPV Maneuvers)
- Endoscopic DCR
- Orbital/Optic decompression
- Endoscopic Nose tumor surgeries
- Diagnostic Nasal Endoscopy (DNE), Video Laryngoscopy (VDL)
Past Experience :
- Worked as an Assistant Professor (Clinical) at B J Government Medical College and Sassoon Hospital, Pune from October 2013 to January 2015.
- Worked as a Senior Registrar at Seth AJB Municipal Hospital, Fort-Mumbai from February 2015- July 2015.
- Completed 3 months training program in advanced Endoscopic sinus and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgeries at Bombay Hospital & Breach Candy Hospital under Dr Nishit Shah (Senior ENT Surgeon) and Dr C E Deopujari (Senior Neurosurgeon).
- Worked as Senior Registrar at ESI - Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science & Research, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Hospital - Parel, Mumbai from Oct 2015 – July 2016.
- Undergone special training in Rhinology and Endoscopic Sinus Surgery as a Visiting Professor in USA at University of Utah Hospital, Salt Lake City in April - May 2016 under eminent American Rhinologists Dr. Jeremiah Alt and Dr. Richard Orlandi.
- Worked as Consultant ENT Surgeon at Apollo Hospital, Belapur and MITR Hospital, Kharghar – Navi Mumbai
- Paper published in National Journal of Medical Sciences (Indexed journal) entitled “Mucocele at the base of tongue – A case report” Vol 1; isuue 2(July 2012)- pg.91
- Paper published in National Journal of Medical Sciences entitled – “ Cervico facial Necrotising Fasciitis in a patient with Liver Cirrhossis” in Vol 4; Issue no 1 (Jan 2015)
- Paper entitled –“International Frontal Sinus Anatomy Classification and anatomic predictors of low lying anterior ethmoidal arteries” published in American Journal of Rhinology and Allergy (AJRA) Vol 31, Number 3, May/Jun 2017, pp. 174-176 (3)
- Association of Otolaryngologists of Navi Mumbai& Raigad (AOINMR)
- Kharghar Doctors Association (KDA – Executive committee Member)
- Association of Medical Consultants (AMC), Mumbai.