Dr Prathyusha Mootha
MBBS, MS [ENT HNS]
Experience : 7+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Endoscopic Ear Surgery
- Nasal Allergy
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Past Experience :
- Senior Resident for 1 Year at Rangaraya, Medical College, Kakinada. (2016 to 2017)
- Consultant at Pavani ENT Hospital, Kakinada [A.P]. (2016 to 2017)
- Consultant at Bhalerao ENT Hospital, Akurdi [PUNE] (2017 to 2018)
- Asst. Prof, Dept. of E.N.T, Mimer Medical College, Talegon (2018 to 2020)
- Consultant at Siddhartha Hospital, Kakinada from Nov 2020.
- Co-Author To international journal of scientific research, Topic-Arare Case Of Fronto-Ethmoid Mucocele Withorbital Invasion, A Case Report In July 2014.
- Co-Author To Indian Journal Of Otology, Topic-Ossicular Chain Defects In Safe Type Of Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media Published - Vol20, Issue2014.
Media Publications :
- A Bacteriological Study of Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media
Awards & Recognitions:
- Won 1st prize for paper presentation in Zonal Conference at Eluru, 2014 topic -"A CASE OF DIPTHERIA".