Dr P Venkata Sudhakar
MS Ortho ( AIIMS )
Mch Spine Surgery ( AIIMS )
Consultant Orthopedic trauma
Joint replacement and Spine Surgeon
Experience : 6+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 5 PM
About Doctor :
- Hip and Knee Replacement
- Orthopedic Trauma ( Fractures)
- Spine Fractures
- Degenerative Spine Surgeries
- Scoliosis kyphosis
- Vertebroplasty / Keyphoplasty
- Disc replacements ( cervical / lumbar )
- Spinal Injections
- Spine infections
- Spine tumors
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeries
Past Experience :
- Worked as a resident doctor at AIIMS, Rishikesh.
- Ex. Senior Resident, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh.
- Book Chapter on Thoracolumbar trauma, Elsevier
- Development of TB Spine Instability Score, Spine ( Phile 1976, Feb 2022)
- Surgical management in 3 column injuries in subaxial cervical Spine - European Spine Journal - 2021
- Systematic review on decompression in Tandem Stenosis - 2022
Awards & Achievements :
- All India 1st rank in Mch spine Surgery ( AIIMS ) - 2020 July Session
- Awarded 1st Prize in PG Quiz in UAIOACON - 2018
- Best Resident - Spine Surgery
Other Information :
- Independent experience in performing fusion, decompression surgeries of cervical , Thoracic and lumbar spine
- Independent experience in performing fracture surgeries.
- BLS, ACLS and ATLS certified.
- Certified in performing intra operative neuro monitoring during spine surgeries.