Dr P Sridhar
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
MBBS, MD - General Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Experience : 12+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Clinical evaluation of chest pain, breathlessness/ short of breath, generalized swelling of the body, fainting / dizziness/ fall and Palpitations.
- Non-invasive cardiology such as 2D echo, transesophageal echo (TEE), Dobutamine stress echo( DSE), 2D Echo evaluation of complex heart diseases in children.
- More than 10yrs of expertise in Interventional Cardiology. He is an experienced Radial ( through hand) interventionist. He has performed more than 5000 angioplasty (PTCA) procedures. Optimising PTCA through FFR / IVUS / OCT are advancements he is well versed with.
- He is also good at Device ( Non surgical) closure of heart defects like atrial septal defects (ASD) ventricular septal defect ( VSD) patent ductus arteriosus ( PDA) and rupture sinus of valsalva ( RSOV).
- Peripheral interventions like carotid stenting, IVC filter placements, Aortic interventions like EVAR and TEVAR's.
- Worked as Consultant Intervenctional Cardiologist at Sunshine Heart Institute from 2011-2015
- Worked as Consultant Intervenctional Cardiologist at Maxcure Hospital from 2015-2019
- Worked as Consultant Intervenctional Cardiologist at Medicover Hospitals from 2015-Till date
Education Details :
- Completed MBBS at Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in the year 2003.
- Pursued MD - General Medicine at Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in the year 2007.
- Completed DM - Cardiology at Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, in 2011
Achievements & Awards :
- 2011- Gold Medal and Best Outgoing Cardiologist from NTR University of health sciences
- 2011 - Silver Medal from NTR University of Health sciences