Dr Sridhar. P is consultant and interventional cardiologist in Medicover hospital with more than 15 yrs of experience in adult and pediatric cardiology field. He is also recipient of Gold medal and best outgoing student from NTR university of health sciences.
English, Telugu, Hindi
- Clinical evaluation of chest pain, breathlessness/ short of breath, generalized swelling of the body, fainting / dizziness/ fall and Palpitations.
- Non-invasive cardiology such as 2D echo, transesophageal echo (TEE), Dobutamine stress echo( DSE), 2D Echo evaluation of complex heart diseases in children.
- More than 10yrs of expertise in Interventional Cardiology. He is an experienced Radial ( through hand) interventionist. He has performed more than 5000 angioplasty (PTCA) procedures. Optimising PTCA through FFR / IVUS / OCT are advancements he is well versed with.
- He is also good at Device ( Non surgical) closure of heart defects like atrial septal defects (ASD) ventricular septal defect ( VSD) patent ductus arteriosus ( PDA) and rupture sinus of valsalva ( RSOV).
- Peripheral interventions like carotid stenting, IVC filter placements, Aortic interventions like EVAR and TEVAR's.
- Completed MBBS at Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in the year 2003.
- Pursued MD - General Medicine at Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in the year 2007.
- Completed DM - Cardiology at Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, in 2011
- 2011- Gold Medal and Best Outgoing Cardiologist from NTR University of health sciences
- 2011 - Silver Medal from NTR University of Health sciences