Dr Manoj Chandrakant Kolhe
MBBS, DNB General Medicine, DrNB Medical Gastroenterology
Consultant Gastroenterologist Hepatologist and Therapeutic endoscopist
Experience : 2+ Years
Timings : Mon-sat 3 PM - 5 PM
About Doctor :
- Therapeutic endoscopy,
- Endoultrasound and related therapeutic procedures
Past Experience :
- Worked as Senior Resident in Dept. of Gastroenterology in Sir Gang Ram Hospital from April 2018 to August 2021.
- Worked as SR/fellow in advanced endoscopy at Dept. of Gastroenterology in Sir Gang Ram Hospital from August 2021 to June 2022.
- Worked as a part time consultant Gastroenterologist at ABMH, Thergaon, Pune.
- Acute pancreatitis in a patient with COVID-19: A case report, January 2020 International Journal of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Diseases 10:1 DOI:10.5348/100092Z04MK2020CR
- Tubercular Ulcer: Not so Uncommon Cause of Odynophagia Manoj Kolhe, J Digest Endosc:2020;11:297–297
- EUS-Guided Rendezvous and Tractogastrostomy: A Novel Technique for Disconnected Pancreatic Duct Syndrome with External Pancreatic Fistula Vikas Singla1 Anil Arora2 Surinder Singh Rana3 Manoj Kolhe2 DOI ISSN 0976-5042.
Awards & Achievements :
- Paper presentation at National Gastroenterology conference