Dr. Mahesh Kumar Maidu
Qualification: MBBS, DNB (General Surgery), MCH (Neurosurgery – NIMS)
Specialty: Neuro Surgeon
Med Reg No: 61387
Experience: 7 Years
About Dr. Mahesh Kumar Maidu
Dr. Mahesh Kumar Maidu is a Consultant Neuro-Surgeon at Medicover Hospitals Secretariat.
- Minimal Invasive Spine
- Vascular Surgery In Brain-like Av Malformation, Aneurysms And Cavernomas
- Craniovertebral Junction (CVJ) Anomalies
- Fractures Management
- Neuro-Oncology And Cranial Infections Management
- Hydrocephalus, NPH Management
- Expertise In Trauma, Brain Tumors, Spine Tumors, Spinal Injuries, And Fixation
- Senior Resident In Mediciti Medical College 2013-2014 In General Surge
- Senior Registrar In Osmania General Hospital 2017-18
- Junior Consultant Of Neurosurgery In Aster Prime Hospital, Ameerpet, Hyderabad From April 2017 To June 2018
- Associate Consultant Neurosurgeon In Sunshine Hospitals, Secunderabad From 2018-19
- Consultant Neurosurgeon (Presently) 2019-till Date In Medicover Hospitals, Near Secretariat, Hyderabad.
- Published “ Atypical Location Of Unusual Supratentorial Neurenteric Cyst: A Case Report” In Bjns Volume 33 Issue 6.
- Submitted Dissertation Paper To “Neurology India” And British Journal Of Neurosurgery
- Submitted Case Report Of “Rare Case Of Medulloepithelioma Longest Survival” In Journal Of Neurosurgery And BJNS.
- Submitted Case Of “Extensive Superficial And Deep Venous Sinus Thrombosis In Young” In BJNS, JNS And Neurology India.
- Submitted Case Report Of “Unifocal Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis Of Scalp With No Involvement Of Brain Parenchyma”.
- Thesis Dissertation On: “Correaltion On MRI Findings And Cognitive Deficits In Mild Head Injury” Under The Guidance Of Dr. A.K. Purohit (HOD Of Neurosurgery NIMS Hospital, Hyderabad).
- Comparision Between LAYOPEN Technique Vs LIMBERG Flap In Management Of Pilonidal Sinus In Dept. Of General Surgery. (Dissertation In DNB Gen Surgery)
- Associate Member of Neurological Society of India (NSI)
- Member of National trauma society (NTSI)
- Member of AP Neuroscientists Association (APNSA)
- Member of Telangana Neuroscientists Association (TNSA)