Dr M Radhika is an obstetrician / gynaecologist currently associated with Medicover Hospitals, Visakhapatnam, who provides medical and surgical care to women and has particular expertise in pregnancy, childbirth and disorders of the reproductive system. Dr. Radhika’s expertise also includes preventive care, prenatal care and detection of sexually transmitted diseases, Pap test screening and family planning. For any young woman, the first visit to the Gynaecologist can be crucial a bitter experience can discourage them from a re-visit, hence its important to make them feel at ease by talking to them and explaining the process. Dr. Radhika’s approach lies in understanding the anxieties that surround fertility, being pregnant and the final delivery along with being open to deal with change that one cannot control. Dr. Radhika believes that helping families understand about the options available which would make them feel more confident about the pregnancy and birthing proces.
English, Telugu, Hindi
- High risk pregnancies
- Laproscopic Surgeries
- Infertility Specialist (IUI)
- Hold a rich experience of 21 years in various reputed institutions like VZM GHOSHA MR Hospital, ESI Hospital, Manipal mother and child hospital, Visakhaptnam, Mycure Hospitals, Visakhapatnam
- Completed MBBS from Andhra Medical College in 1995
- Completed MD(OB & G) from Andhra Medical College/University of Health Sciences in 2001
Awards and Recognitions:
- Received Padma Bhushan Dr.P.Siva Reddy Endowment Medical for Highest marks in Opthalmology
- Received Dr.Pulaparthi Srinivas Memorial Gold Medal for achieving Highest marks in Medicine
- Received Dr. T. Srinivasan Memorial Gold Medal for highest marks in Medicine
- Received Vemuri Sivaji Rao Memorial Medal for highest marks in Medicine
- Received Bhamidipati Kamala Devi Memorial Prize for highest marks in Medicine amongst Lady students
- Achieved 4th rank held in the examination for entry in P.G.
- Participated in various State and National level FOGSI conferences and CME programmes
- Underwent training in IUI.