Dr M Naga Suresh is a Consultant Neuro Physician. He is a trusted, patient focused and experienced doctor with a long history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their illnesses and diseases.
English, Telugu, Hindi
- Acute stroke thrombolysis
- Botox Administration and procedures
- Cognitive Neurology
- Assistant professor of Neurology, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical sciences, tirupathi (Aug2013-Aug 2014), A.P. India
- Assistant professor of Neurology shantiram Medical College, Nandhyal, kurnool, A.P, India
- Assistant Professor of neurology Viswabharathi Medical college and research centre, Kurnool, A.P., Kurnool.
- Presented a paper titled “Decompressivecraniectomy in Acute stroke” at XXIV world Congress of neurology Dubai, United Arab Emirates october 27-31 2019
- Presented a paper titled “Supervasmolpoisning - A tertiary care centreExperience” at API state meeting 2009, Bhimavaram, A.P,India.
- Presented in 9th world stroke congress, 22-25 october 2014, istanbul, Turkey. Volume 9, Issue Supplement S3, Pages 41-331, October 2014(2014), Poster Presentations. International Journal of Stroke, 9:41-331.
- Prsented a paper titled “Scorpian Sting Neurological Manifestations” in SVIMS 2012
Awards & Recognitions:
- Awarded “ Young Neurologist Award” at world stroke congress 2014 at istambul, Turkey and was one among 20 to receive this honourworld wide.
- Awarded “ Victor and Soriano Young scientist Award” for year 2014 at world stroke Congress 2014 Istambul, Turkey and was one among 5 world wide to receive this honour.