Dr G Ranjith
MBBS,MD(General medicine),DM(Neurology), FSIN
Consultant Neuro Physician
Experience : 10+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Mechanical Thrombectomy
- Carotid Stenting
- Intracranial Stenting
- Digital Subtraction Angiography
- Aneurysm Coiling
- Transcranial Doppler
- Scalp EEG and Long Term Video EEG
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS)
- Electromyography (EMG, ENMG)
- Evoked Potentials. BAER, VEP, SSEP, BLINK REFLEX
- Repetitive Nerve Stimulation
Awards & Achievements :
- Clinical profile and etiological analysis of new onset epilepsy in adults” won best platform presentation.
- Persued Post Doctoral Fellowship in Stroke and Intervention Neurology after DM.
- Clinical and radiological profile of CNS vasculitis presenting as the stroke” done under the guidance of Prof.Dr.S.P.Gorthi; which was presented as poster in Indian national stroke conference, Delhi, 2018.
- Co-Author of a textbook chapter, “Vasculitis in stroke” published in IAN 2019 update.
- Co-Author of “Socioeconomic consequences of drug-resistant epilepsy in an adult cohort from southern India” published in Epilepsy and Behavior journal.
- “Diagnostic correlation of sural nerve histopathology with clinical and electrophysiological findings in peripheral nerve diseases” done under the guidance of Dr.S.P.Gorthi, which was presented in Super EMG conference, Trivandrum, Kerala 2018.
- “Analysis of etiology and functional outcomes of inflammatory demyelinating diseases” done under the guidance of Prof.Dr.S.P.Gorthi, Platform presentation in IANCON 2018, Raipur.
- “Angiographic characters in lacunar stroke” done under the guidance of Prof.Dr.S.P.Gorthi and was presented as a poster at the Indian national stroke conference, Ahmedabad, 2019.