Dr G Ranjith
Qualification: MBBS,MD(General medicine),DM(Neurology), FSIN
Designation: Consultant Neurologist
Experience: 10 Years
About Dr G Ranjith
Dr G Ranjith is a Consultant Neurologist at Medicover Hospitals HITEC City.
- STROKE AND ENDOVASCULAR INTERVENTIONS
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease/ Dementia
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle and Nerve disorders
- BOTOX Injection
Awards & Recognisition:
- Clinical profile and etiological analysis of new onset epilepsy in adults” won best platform presentation.
- Persued Post Doctoral Fellowship in Stroke and Intervention Neurology after DM.
- Co Author of text book chapter, “Vasculitis in stroke” published in IAN 2019 update.
- Co Author of “Socioeconomic consequences of drug-resistant epilepsy in an adult cohort from southern India” published in Epilepsy and Behavior journal.
- “Diagnostic correlation of sural nerve histopathology with clinical and electrophysiological findings in peripheral nerve diseases” done under guidance of Dr.S.P.Gorthi, which was presented in Super EMG conference, Trivandrum, Kerala 2018.
- “Analysis of etiology and functional outcomes of inflammatory demyelinating diseases” done under the guidance of Prof.Dr.S.P.Gorthi, Platform presentation in IANCON 2018, Raipur.
- “Angiographic characters in lacunar stroke” done under guidance of Prof.Dr.S.P.Gorthi and was presented as poster in Indian national stroke conference, Ahmedabad, 2019.
- “Clinical and radiological profile of CNS vasculitis presenting as stroke” done under guidance of Prof.Dr.S.P.Gorthi ; which was presented as poster in Indian national stroke conference, Delhi, 2018.
- “Endothelial dysfunction in type 2 diabetes” done under guidance of Prof.Dr.P.Gandiah, which was presented as poster in 2015 , APICON.
- “Diastolic dysfunction in normotensives” done under guidance of Prof.Dr.P.Gandiah, which was presented in 2016 , APICON.