Dr E Kiran Kumar
MBBS, MD (Pathology)
Experience : 12+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
1-1-83, NH16 Main road, Sector- 6,
Venkojipalem, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530017
About Doctor :
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy
- FNAC procedure and reporting
- Histopathology reporting
- HPLC reporting
- ROSE procedure reporting
- Routine hematological reporting
- Routine clinical pathology reporting
Past Expereince :
- Worked as Asst prof of pathology at G.S.L Medical college, Rajahmundry for 2 yrs and 1 month.
- Worked as a Consultant pathologist in Apollo Hospitals, Kakinada for I yr
- Worked as Asst Prof of pathology at RIMS, medical college, Srikakulam, for 2yrs and 10 months.
- Worked as Associate Professor, at RIMS, Srikakulam, for 1 year worked as Professor of Pathology at MIMS, Vizianagaram, A.P for 3 years.
- Presently working as Professor and Head of Pathology at GVP Medical College, Visakhapatnam, since 27th Nov’ 2018.
- Clear cell carcinoma of ovary – A case report and literature review, in Indian journal of research and reports in medical sciences, Oct-Dec 2014.
- Intestinal neuronal dysplasia, Type B - A case report. In Journal of evidence-based medicine and health sciences. April – June 2015.
- FNAC of oral cavity and jaw lesions – A 2-year study. In International Journal of clinical and applied medical sciences
- Adenomatoid odontogenic tumor of maxilla – A case report. In Journal of evidence-based medicine and health sciences. And 8 more publications as original articles and case reports.