Dr Chandu Lingolu
MBBS, M.S., M.CH Neurosurgery
Experience : 5+ Years
About Doctor :
- Skull-based surgeries
- Microscopic skull and spine surgeries
- Endoscopic brain surgeries
Past Experience :
- 2017- Worked as senior resident in the department of Neuro Surgery GGH- Kakinada Vising consultant at Apollo Hospitals - Kakinada
- 2018-consultant neurosurgeon at Sai Sudha Multi Specialty Hospital.
- 2019-Consultant Neurosurgeon at Sun Star multi-speciality hospital - Rajahmundry
- 2021-Vising Consultant at Surya Global multi-speciality hospital Neurosurgeon at Star multi-speciality Hospital
- Anticoagulant induced CONUS haematomyelia with subarachnoid extension case report IOSR –Journal of dental and medical sciences.
- Extradural craniopharyngioma a rare case report uploaded in JNRM
- Epidemiology of cervical spinal injuries in government general hospital, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh. IOSR Journal dental and medical sciences
- A clinical study of acute subdural haematoma: A Prospective Study IJSS Journal of surgery.
- Surgical management of acute Traumatic Subdural Haematoma: A Single-centre Prospective study IJSS Journal of surgery 2018.
- Epidemiology of Acute Subdural Haematoma –A Prospective Study IJSS Journal of surgery 2018.
- Do Traumatic Acute Subdural Haematoma patients with a Glasgow coma scale score of 3 and bilateral fixed and dilated pupils have any chance of survival? IJSS Journal of surgery 2018.
Media Publications :
- Assessment of nutritional status in surgical patients and its effect on postoperative outcome.
- Subaxial sagittal realignment following occipital cervical fusion