Dr Bhavik Shah
HOD and Critical Care Consultant
MD (Internal Medicine)
FNB (Critical Care)
Experience : 15+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- All kinds of basic and advanced ICU procedures
- Traumatology AND toxicology
- CPR and Current trends of CPR
- ECMO ,IABP AND CRRT
- Infection control
Past Experience :
- Ashoka Medicover Hospital:Working as Head of the critical care department since January 2021 till date.
- Consultant for HCG Multiplicity Hospitals from Sep 2013 till January 2021.
- Teacher for FCCCM course in critical care run by CCEF (Critical care education Foundation)
- A Dissertation on clinical profile of 100 cases of dilated cardiomyopathy
- Poster presentation in MAPICON 2005 on guillotine barre syndrome- experience at Government Hospitals.
- Participation in IOS - International Observational Study on Weaning practices conducted by Canadian critical care trials groups (CCCTG)