Dr Apurve Parameswaran
MBBS, D.Ortho, MS (Ortho) (CMC Vellore), FIJR
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Experience : 14+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 3 PM
About Doctor :
- Orthopaedic trauma surgery
- Fracture care
- Joint replacement surgery
- Hip and knee replacement
- Computer-navigation assisted arthroplasty
- Robotic arthroplasty
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Arthroscopy knee and shoulder
Past Experience :
- Consultant Orthoapaedic Surgeon at Medicover Hospitals Hitech City since 2020
- Fellow in joint replacement/ arthroplasty at Medicover Hospitals, Hitech City
- Senior Resident at Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad,
- Tutor, Orthopaedics at Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore
- Registrar, Orthopaedics at Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore
Awards & Memberships :
- Recipient of the Selvapandian Gold Medal for the best out-going Orthopaedic post-graduate student, at CMC Vellore
- A Simplified Staging System Based on the Radiological Findings in Different Stages of Ochronotic Spondyloarthropathy” – Jebaraj I, Chacko BR, Chiramel GK, Matthai T, Parameswaran A. Ind J Radiol Imaging. 2013 Jan-Mar; 23(1): 101-5.
- Is Pre-operative Assessment of Coagulation with Thromboelastography (TEG) Useful in Predicting Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) Following Orthopaedic Surgery?” – Parameswaran A, Krishnamoorthy VP, Oommen AT, Jasper A, Korula RJ, Nair SC, Poonnoose PM. J Clin Orthop Trauma. Oct-Dec 7, 2016 (suppl 2): 225-9.
- Retrospective Observational Cohort Study to Assess Clinical and Radiologic Outcomes Following Internal Fixation of Trochanteric Fractures with a Dynamic Hip Screw” (submitted as mandatory requirement for post-graduation to Dr. MGR University of Health Sciences in 2017).
- Management of a Case of Complex Multifocal Deformity in Monomedlic Fibrous Dysplasia”. Parameswaran A, Cherian VM, Albert S. Journal of Surgical Specialities, Dr. MGR University of Health Sciences 2017 (submitted towards mandatory requirement for post-graduation).
- Development and Clinical Evaluation of a Posterior Walker for Disabled Children” – Ragaja SR, Dinesh NS, Madhuri V, Parameswaran A. J Intell Robot Syst. 2019 97, 47-65.
- Trunnion Fracture of Femoral Prosthesis Following a Large Metal-on-Metal Uncemented Total Hip Arthroplasty: A Case Report” – Eachempati KK, Dannana CS, Apsingi S, Ponnala VK, Boyapati G, Parameswaran A. Arthroplasty 2, 32 (2020)
- Technique and Outcomes of Total Hip Arthroplasty With or Without Sub-trochanteric Shortening Osteotomy for Neglected Post-traumatic Hip Fracture-dislocations: A Case- series”- Eachempati KK, Parameswaran A, Reddy AK, Dannana CS, Apsingi S, Sheth N. J Clin Orthop Trauma. Nov-Dec 2020; 11 (6): 1143-50.
- Sliding Condylar Osteotomy for Managing Severe Deformities in Total Knee Arthroplasty”- Eachempati KK, Parameswaran A, Dannana CS. chapter in the book “Knee Arthroplasty: New and Future Directions. Springer, 1st edition 2022.
- Incidence and Severity of COVID-19 Infection Post-Vaccination: A Survey Among Indian Doctors” – Parameswaran A, Apsingi S, Eachempati KK, Dannana CS, Jagathkar G, Iyer M, Aribandi H. 2022 Aug; 50(4): 889-95.
- “Reconstruction of Traumatic Medial Ankle Injuries with Loss of Medial Malleolus Using a Novel Technique: A Report of Two Cases” – Ramanujapuram S, Parameswaran A. J Foot Ankle Surg (Asia Pacific). 2022: 10.5005/jp-journals-10040-1244.
- “Arthroscopic Visualization of Femoral Cortical Button Deployment During Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction”- Apsingi S, Mohammed MA, Parameswaran A, Dannana CS, Eachempati KK. Video Journal of Sports Medicine. 2022;2(5).
- “How Does Anterior Cruciate Ligament Incompetence Influence the Varus Osteoarthritic Knee” – Eachempati KK, Parameswaran A, Dannana CS, Apsingi S, Gautam D. Journal of the American College of Surgeons. 2022 Nov; 235 (5): s62. (presented at the American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress October 2022, San Diego, CA, USA)
- “Computer Assisted Navigation Surgery Obviates the Need for Extensive Soft-Tissue Release During Total Knee Arthroplasty for Varus Knees” – Eachempati KK, Annasamudram A, Parameswaran A, Apsingi S, Dannana CS. Journal of the American College of Surgeons. 2022 Nov; 235 (5): s62. (presented at the American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress October 2022, San Diego, CA, USA)
- Author response: Staged reconstruction of post-traumatic medial malleolus bone defects using fibular head osteochondral graft: a report of two cases"" - Ramanujapuram S, Parameswaran A. J Foot Ankle Surg (Asia Pacific) 2023. 10.5005/jp-journals-10040-1295."
- Lifetime member, Telangana Orthopaedic Surgeons Association