Dr Abhijeet Kabade is a Dedicated Anaesthesia Consultant working at Medicover Hospitals Aurangabad. He is a trusted, patient focused and experienced doctor with a long history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their illnesses and diseases.
Hindi, English, Marathi
- Cardiac anaesthesia
- General Anaesthesia
- Regional Anaesthesia
- Neuro anaesthesia
- Transplant anaesthesia
- Joint replacement anaesthesia
- Paediatric anaesthesia
- Difficult airway management
- Anaesthesia for Cathlab procedures
- Fellowship in Cardiac Anesthesia at Narayan Hrudyalaya Hospital Bangalore
- Worked as a Consultant Anaesthesia at Kamalnayan Bajaj hospital Aurangabad for 2 years
- Anesthetic Implication in Obese Patients: A case series( International Journal of recent trends in science and technology).
- Effect of IV Dexmedetomidine on Characteristics of spinal anaesthesia with Hyperbaric bupivacaine(MGM Journal of medical science).
- Case report of infra clavicular brachial plexus block in paediatrics patient.