Pulmonology Hospital, Nellore
Medicover Hospital, Nellore, is one of the best hospitals for Pulmonology. It’s the one-stop solution for all your lung-related issues. The hospital is equipped with all-new healthcare equipment, tools & technologies for providing its patients with comprehensive care & treatment. We are also well known for our precise diagnosis and treatment of patients of all ages, including pediatric pulmonology. Our best lung specialists provide inpatient, outpatient, and intensive-care unit lung treatments.
The pulmonologists are dedicated to providing medical assistance to patients for treating every type of medical problem related to the respiratory system. Our pulmonologists in Nellore are among the most experienced in these fields, with a successful track record in clinical pulmonology, critical care, and sub-specialties such as Interventional Pulmonology.
Medicover Hospitals' Department of Pulmonology is equipped with cutting-edge technology that matches international standards. It addresses a broad spectrum of pulmonary conditions, including asthma, pulmonary disease, pneumonia, hypertension, sleep disorders, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, polytrauma, cystic fibrosis, chronic respiratory failure, acute lung injury, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and many more. We aim to provide day-to-day personalized care to patients for a quality and fast recovery process.
Milestones achieved in the Department
- Successfully treated a good number of patients during the Covid-19 pandemic and also post-pandemic complications.
- Ours is the only hospital that has treated a high number of Covid-19 cases (1695) in the Nellore district.
Procedures/Treatment Options available
- Respiratory Disease Management
- Tuberculosis Management
- Advanced Bronchoscopy Services
- Endobronchial Ultrasound –Guided TBNA
- Cryobiopsy & APC
- Tracheo-Bronchial Stenting
- Thoracoscopy- Rigid & Semi-Rigid
- Balloon Dilatation
- ARDS Management
- Palliative care
- Intervention pulmonology
- Respiratory Medical Oncology
- Bronchial Thermoplasty
- Central Airway Obstruction
- Advanced therapeutic thoracic endoscopy
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Diagnosis of peripheral pulmonary lesions
- Persistent air-leak management
- Palliative/End of life care - chronic respiratory diseases
- ARDS management – ECMO
- Sleep Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
Technology And Equipment
- Bronchoscopy (Flexible & Rigid)
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS)
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT)
- Sleep Study