Published on: 26 Sep 2021
List of growth enhancer vitamins:
- Vitamin B1: It aids bone growth, improves digestion and absorption of nutrients into the body. Vitamin B1 is found in fish, nuts, and pecans.
- Vitamin B2: It is essential for the all-around growth of the child. It mainly helps in the growth of bones, hair, nails, and skin. Vitamin B2 is found in leafy green vegetables.
- Vitamin B3: It plays an important role in the production of energy and keeps the skin, digestive & nervous systems healthy and functioning properly. Peanuts, mushrooms, green peas are some of the best sources of vitamin B3.
- Vitamin B5: It helps to stimulate the growth hormones and is required in small amounts. Corn, cauliflower, chicken, and sweet potatoes are some food sources of vitamin B5.
- Vitamin B12: It aids the synthesis of folate and carbohydrates, which are required for the normal growth & development in kids. Fish, eggs, milk products are rich in vitamin B12.