What Is Vaginoplasty?
Vaginoplasty is a vaginal rejuvenation surgery or vagina tightening surgery which treats different medical-related problems, such as vaginal injury and pelvic floor disease complications. It is a surgical procedure to construct or repair a vagina. This surgery can be performed for both reconstructive and cosmetic purposes.
Vaginoplasty Cost In India
The cost of a vaginoplasty generally varies according to the city, and the hospital one chooses. The cost of vaginoplasty procedures in Hyderabad, Vizag, and Nashik differs widely based on various other factors. The typical cost of vaginoplasty surgery is between INR 60,000 to INR 1,00,000, depending upon the type of the surgery. The minimum cost of vaginoplasty in Hyderabad is Rs. 60,000 and the maximum is Rs. 1,00,000.
|Hyderabad||Rs. 60,000 and the maximum is Rs. 1,00,000.|
How To Prepare For Vaginoplasty Surgery
- You need to undergo certain medical tests to know your general health and whether you are fit for the operation.
- You may be given an enema a day before the operation to clear the bowel.
- It is advisable to stop smoking or alcohol consumption to fasten the recovery period.
How Is Vaginoplasty Surgery Done?
- Your surgeon may give local or general anaesthesia depending upon the surgical procedure to be done.
- At the beginning of the operation, the surgeon will decide the level of tightening needed on the vagina skin.
- After it is decided, the surgeon marks the vaginal area where the skin is to be removed.
- The tissues are then tightened with surgical sutures and any extra skin is excised.
- The patient may experience some pain and discomfort post-surgery. Follow your doctor's instructions, take a rest and avoid sexual intercourse for eight weeks. Avoid wearing tight clothes and don't do any strenuous physical exercises.
Who Is The Right Candidate For Vaginoplasty?
- People who want to repair childbirth defects or trauma to improve sexual function.
- Women who are willing to undergo vaginal reconstruction surgery after undergoing radiation or excision of the vagina to treat cancer or other medical conditions.
- A gender affirmation procedure is performed on transgender individuals.
- Women with congenital defects are harmful to the vagina.
At Medicover, we have the best team of plastic surgeons and gynaecologists who provide comprehensive care and treatment to the patients.
Why Choose Medicover:
Medicover is the best multispeciality hospital providing 24X7 comprehensive care and treatment to patients under one roof. We are equipped with the right tools and technologies, state-of-the-art facilities, top-notch infrastructure and a team of highly experienced doctors, surgeons, and staff who deliver superior treatment outcomes.We have the most advanced technologies and experienced plastic surgeons and gynaec surgeons who perform vaginoplasty procedures.