What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is a reconstructive surgery done to change the shape of the nose, commonly known as a "nose job". The goal is to revise the nose to the patient's desired appearance and functionality, keeping skin type and face architecture in sync. Once you decide to get a nose job, consult a plastic surgeon or an ENT specialist for reconstructing your nose based on your facial structure and skin.
Rhinoplasty Cost in India
The cost of Rhinoplasty varies from place to place, and the price depends on the location or hospital you choose. Rhinoplasty costs in Hyderabad, Vizag, Navi Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nashik, Nellore, Kakinada, Kurnool or other cities might also vary.
|City||Average Cost Range|
|Rhinoplasty Cost in India||Rs 1,70,000 to Rs 2,00,000|
How to Prepare For Rhinoplasty?
- Firstly, you need to consult your surgeon and understand what you expect and what can be done based on Rhinoplasty,
- To avoid complications, you need to provide details about any other health issues that you suffer from before the surgery.
- Laboratory tests that include blood tests, examination of your skin around the nose, and the nasal cartilages need to understand your nose's anatomy perfectly.
- Photographs of your nose will need to be taken from different angles to achieve your desired result after the surgery.
- You will need to quit smoking and intake painkillers weeks before the surgery. Consume only medications prescribed by the operating doctor.
- You will be on general anaesthesia before the surgery.
- The patient will be discharged on the same day if no complications arise.
How is Rhinoplasty done?
- Anaesthesia is given to ease you during the procedure.
- Incisions are made, and the skin covering the nasal bones and cartilages is gently lifted, which gives access to reshape the structure of the nose.
- Reshaping the nose structure by removing bone or cartilage requires the addition of cartilage grafts.
- Correcting a deviated septum by straightening and the nose's projections reduced to improve breathing.
- Once the nose is modified into the desired shape, nasal skin and tissue are redraped, and incisions are closed.
- Splints and gauze may support the nose as it begins to heal.
This method is for significant nose reshaping where the incisions are made just below the nose, and the skin is lifted through it and recontoured.
This method is best for minor nose reshaping. During this technique, the incisions are made inside the nose for reshaping your nose.
It is also known as revision; Rhinoplasty, which helps to cure persistent or developed problems after your old nose surgery.
This involves injectable fillers to smooth out sharp angles or change the tip of the nose to restore symmetry.
At Medicover, we have the best team of doctors and surgeons who provide comprehensive care and treatment to patients.
Why Choose Medicover:
Medicover is the best multispeciality hospital providing 24X7 comprehensive care and treatment by constantly pushing the lengths to seek solutions for better patient care. We have the most advanced technologies and experienced ENT and cosmetic surgeons to perform rhinoplasty procedures.