What Are Dental Braces?
Dental braces also called braces or orthodontic braces are dental devices used in orthodontics to align and straighten the teeth. Dental braces consist of metal or ceramic, wires, and bonding material that are attached to your teeth to correct malocclusion or misalignment of the teeth. Some people use orthodontic braces to enhance their appearance while others use them to improve the functional ability of their teeth.
Cost of Dental Braces In India:
The cost of dental braces in Hyderabad, Nasik, Aurangabad, or other locations may vary, and it depends on the type of dental clinic and the city you choose. It also depends on the type of braces you choose. In Hyderabad, the placement of dental braces costs a minimum of Rs. 35,000 to a maximum of Rs. 3,00,000.
|Hyderabad||Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 3,00,000|
How to Prepare for Dental Braces Treatment?
You can follow certain precautionary measures before going for braces procedure. They are -
- Clean your teeth properly
- Take a photo of your teeth for future reference
- Keep a pain relief handy
- Eat soft foods
- Don't forget to brush your teeth after eating
How are Dental Braces Placed?
- Your orthodontist will insert a dental instrument to keep your mouth dry and your tongue in one place to begin the dental procedure.
- The orthodontist will apply an etchant on the tooth surface to make it ideal for bonding.
- The orthodontic braces will be put on the teeth with the help of a special adhesive to hold them in place throughout the procedure.
- The dentist will use a curing light that will harden the adhesive and set the bond.
- Then the orthodontic doctor will place the archwire through the dental braces and clasp it with ligature bands.
Who Is a Good Candidate For Dental Braces?
- People with crooked teeth
- To correct underbites, overbites, open bites, malocclusions, gaps, deep bites, cross bites.
- To rectify other flaws of teeth and jaws
- For cosmetic purposes
- To improve dental health
Our Dental Doctors
At Medicover, we have the best team of dentists who provide comprehensive care and dental treatment for a range of conditions.
Why Choose Medicover:
Medicover is the best multispeciality hospital providing 24X7 comprehensive care and treatment to the patients under one roof. We are equipped with the right tools and technologies, state-of-the-art facilities, top-notch infrastructure and a team of highly experienced doctors, surgeons, and staff who deliver superior treatment outcomes. We have the most advanced technologies, equipment, and an experienced team of dental doctors, orthodontists, and dental surgeons who provide quality dental procedures.