What is Body Contouring?
Body contouring is an option that can alter your shape if you're thinking about having surgery to modify or tighten your belly, thighs, arms, or buttocks. Body contouring is a reconstructive surgery that removes drooping skin and excess fat by improving the shape and tone of the underlying tissue.
Body contouring is frequently done in phases, taking months or even years to finish. The upper arms, breasts, belly, buttocks, groyne, and thighs are often afflicted by loose, unsupported skin.
Cost of Body Contouring In India
The cost of body contouring generally varies and depends on the hospital and the city one chooses. The cost of body contouring in Mumbai, Nashik, and Hyderabad differs depending on the facilities, the complication involved in the surgery, the state of the candidate and other factors. However, the average cost of body contouring in India is between Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 3,00,000. The average cost of body contouring in Hyderabad is Rs 85,000.
How To Prepare For Body Contouring?
- Consult your doctor to make sure you're physically fit to undergo surgery.
- Patients undergoing a breast lift, also known as breast augmentation, must get a mammogram.
- Patients over the age of 40 must get an electrocardiogram to ensure that their cardiovascular health is not affected.
- To stop letting nicotine get in the way of surgical outcomes, you should quit smoking well before surgery.
- Blood pressure, temperature, and pulse rate are monitored more than once on the day before surgery.
- If you're on birth control pills, tell your doctor.
- Any medications you're taking should be informed to the doctor before the surgery.
- Stop eating or drinking for at least 8 hours before surgery till the day of operation.
Who is The Good Candidate For Body Contouring?
Body contouring candidates are generally with below conditions:
- Adults who have reached a point of their weight reduction
- Individuals in good health do not have any medical issues that might make surgery more difficult or risky.
- People who seem to have a positive attitude and set realistic goals
- People are dedicated to a healthy lifestyle that includes good eating and exercise.
- The squint surgical procedure is performed under general anaesthesia.
- The surgeon will first use a lid speculum to keep the eye open.
Body Contouring Techniques
Body contouring procedures are divided into two categories. These are the following:
A lipolysis is a non-surgical approach to body contouring. Lipolysis breaks down fat cells, reducing the volume of fatty tissue. Lipolysis can be done in a variety of ways. These are the following:
- In the laser lipolysis this method, the surgeon utilises a laser to break up the fat cells.
- Lipolysis via injection in which the surgeon injects deoxycholic acid to cause lipolysis.
- Cryolipolysis is a process in which freezing temperatures destroy fat cells.
- Ultrasound waves are used to target fat cells in radiofrequency lipolysis.
The following are some surgical methods for body contouring:
- Liposuction is a treatment in which the surgeon suctions fat cells out of the body.
- Tucks and lifts are cosmetic operations that remove excess skin and fat from the body. Breast lifts, facelifts, stomach tucks, and double chin surgery are among the procedures available.
At Medicover, we have the best team of plastic surgeons who provide comprehensive care and treatment to the patients.
Why Choose Medicover
Medicover is the best multispeciality hospital providing 24X7 comprehensive care and treatment to patients under one roof. We are equipped with the right tools and technologies, state-of-the-art facilities, top-notch infrastructure and a team of highly experienced doctors, surgeons, and staff who deliver superior treatment outcomes. We have the most advanced technologies, equipment and a professional team of cosmetic surgeons and cosmetologists who perform body contouring with utmost precision.