What is Neurobion Forte
Neurobion Forte Tablet is a multivitamin supplement that contains Vitamin B and its derivatives. It is prescribed to treat vitamin B deficiency. The Neurobion Forte tablet strengthens your immune system while also increasing your energy levels. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medication, do not take it. Neurobion Forte tablets should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Neurobion Forte Uses
- Neurobion Forte Tablet is used for vitamin B deficiency treatment.
- For a strong immune system and increased energy levels.
- As a supplement when the body's vitamin requirements are high, such as during nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, pregnancy, and lactation.
- Treats vitamin B-complex deficiency and maintains a healthy level of vitamins.
- It aids in the overall health of bones, joints, and cartilage, making it useful in the treatment of arthritis.
- It effectively relieves mouth ulcers.
- Aids in the reduction of neuropathic pain.
- It lessens the effects of depression.
- Aids in the maintenance of all essential nutrient levels in the body.
Neurobion Forte Side Effects
- Excessive urination
- Nerve damage
- Loss of control of body movements
Talk to your doctor if you have a pre-existing medical condition, such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney, or liver disease.
Talk to your doctor if you are taking additional medications, taking supplements, or practising any complementary or integrative health approaches.
You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
Talk to your doctor if you have any upcoming surgeries or operations. You may be asked to discontinue the use of these products at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
Dietary supplements are intended to supplement some people's diets and should not be used in place of a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Drugs may work differently for different people. There might be some interactions possible.
If you forget to take any dose or by mistake miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is already the time for the next dose, skip the forgotten dose. Take your next dose at the regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
If someone has taken an overdose of this medicine and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, seek medical advice. Never take more than what is prescribed to you by your doctor.
Store these in a cool and dry place, far away from light and moisture. Keep out of the bathroom. Keep all medications out of the reach of kids.
Neurobion Forte Vs Neurobion-plus
|Neurobion Forte Tablet is a multivitamin supplement that contains Vitamin B and its derivatives.||Neurobion contains Methylcobalamin, Pyridoxine, and Nicotinamide.|
|It is prescribed for treating vitamin B deficiency.||It is used for mild B vitamin deficiencies.|
|Neurobion forte is a red-coloured, more potent version that is now in use.||Neurobion is an old tablet that is now rarely used. It comes in blue packaging. B12 is more in Neurobion-plus.|