Urology Hospital, Kurnool
The Urology department at Medicover Hospitals, Kurnool, treats urinary tract and male reproductive system problems. We offer treatment for a variety of urological disorders, including kidney, bladder, and prostate malignancies, kidney stones, chronic kidney failure (which requires kidney transplantation), male infertility, congenital urinary system defects, and urological problems in children.
To provide optimal and personalized treatments for all of our patients, our dedicated urology team consists of consultant urologists, andrologists, transplant specialists, and skilled nursing staff. Our Urologists have years of experience and are experts in minimally invasive and endourological procedures, open urological reconstructive surgeries, male infertility microsurgeries, and renal transplantation.
We stand as the chosen center for urology problems in Kurnool. Our care approach targets a person's overall health, and we provide a comprehensive treatment plan to the patient. To provide excellent outcomes, we make use of the most recent treatment techniques, approaches, advanced technologies, and state-of-the-art facilities. We are available round the clock to serve you in the best possible way.
Milestones achieved in the Department
- Urology is the center for Advanced Facilities for Urological Diseases pertaining to the Kidneys, ureter, Bladder, Prostate, and Male Reproductive System with excellent diagnosis.
- Medicover Kurnool is one of the best urology hospitals in Andhra Pradesh, offering the best urology treatment & diagnosis for all types of diseases by top urologists.
Procedures/Treatment Options available
- Prostate Health (Transurethral resection
- Bipolar TURP
- Bipolar Enucleation
- Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate
- Kidney Failure / End-stage Kidney Failure, Stones in the Urinary Tract.
- Stricture Urethra & Pediatric Urology
- 100-watt Laser for surgery of prostate and urinary tract stones
- The Bipolar TUR System for Prostate Surgery, For Lithoclast Master with ballistic and ultrasound energy for surgery of urinary tract stones
- Urodynamics for diagnosing voiding dysfunction.
- Digital and Fiberoptic Flexible Ureteroscopes.
- Advanced Endoscopic Instrumentation, Fluoroscopy.
- High Definition Imaging Systems (SPIES), The Harmonic scalpel uses ultrasound technology to cut tissues during major open or laparoscopic surgeries.
- Medicover Kurnool has the facilities to enable all the diagnostics, surgeries, and treatments in Reconstructive Urology, Andrology, Urinary incontinence, and Urolithiasis.
- The urodynamic facility includes a state-of-the-art urodynamics laboratory for investigative procedures such as uroflometry, cystometry, EMG, pressure flow study, and video urodynamics.